My fitnesspal is the answer!

Options
New to myfitnesspal I just joined last month and I am in love with myfitnesspal. It is definitely the answer for my continued weight loss. Although I have a lot of pounds to lose my mini goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday in November. I am happy that I am already down 5 pounds.

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is the best!:flowerforyou:
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Congrats on your journey so far!!!
    I joined last month, as well.. but fell off the wagon after my sister's bachelorette weekend. Slowly, but surely back on this thing!!

Good luck!
  • shadykins
    Options
    I agree, this is the place to be. Good Luck on your mini goal if your deteremined and stay focused on your goal you can do it. Log in every day.

Add me as a friend if you like... shadykins
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It's not the answer, it's just a tool - You still need to put in the hardwork! Keep it up!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    It's not the answer, it's just a tool - You still need to put in the hardwork! Keep it up!

Sometimes the tool is the answer :D
    Well... When it comes to MFP... hahah!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I totally love this answer of a tool! I am just like you! My bday is November 14th and I will be 30 so I want to have 30 gone by then...I am down 7 lbs so far in the past 3 weeks! I started at 225 and am now 218. I want to be 195 by my bday. That is how much I weighed on my wedding day 4 1/2 years ago. I said I would be able to fit in my wedding dress again and my husband asked me if I was gonna wear it. I said I would be so excited I might totally just put it on and go out and celebrate my bday in my dress!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing 5!!! Good luck! :)
  • queenlashona
    queenlashona Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nanadena Thanks for the warm welcome.
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Paulahhh Thank you! Wishing you well on getting back on track.
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Thank you shadykins. Consistency and accountability are the key and I plan to do both.
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been at this just over a month too and luv MFP! Congrats on your success so far! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • queenlashona
    Options

Carten1 yes I do know that MFP is a tool. I have successfully loss over 50 pounds so I know that without eating properly and exercise I will not be successful. Thanks for the support.
  • queenlashona
    Options
    I know what you mean! I totally love this answer of a tool! I am just like you! My bday is November 14th and I will be 30 so I want to have 30 gone by then...I am down 7 lbs so far in the past 3 weeks! I started at 225 and am now 218. I want to be 195 by my bday. That is how much I weighed on my wedding day 4 1/2 years ago. I said I would be able to fit in my wedding dress again and my husband asked me if I was gonna wear it. I said I would be so excited I might totally just put it on and go out and celebrate my bday in my dress!
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Purpleiris1114 my birthday is 11/24. Great job on your loss so far. I know you will be able to reach your goal by your birthday. Keep up the good work.
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Thanks paxetamore. :o)
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Thanks jaci34