VALENTINES DAY WEIGHT CHALLENGE-CHECK IN-8th Jan-14th Jan

Options
Hi Everyone!!!!!

Glad to see some of you posting your results and well done on the first weeks losses!! :drinker:

Welcome to the second weeks thread!!

Please fell free to come on here if you want support off others in the challenge etc, and of course post your losses as and when you weigh!!

Amanda

Replies

• amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!!!

Glad to see some of you posting your results and well done on the first weeks losses!! :drinker:

Welcome to the second weeks thread!!

Please fell free to come on here if you want support off others in the challenge etc, and of course post your losses as and when you weigh!!

Amanda
  • Beth082485
    Options
    Well, a week has went by and I am down 2.5 pounds

01/01- 230 starting
    01/08 - 227.5

I am rather proud of myself. It was a rough week, with lots of temptations and cravings, but I managed through and I feel so much better seeing a decrease in the scale to prove it!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I checked in yesterday, but am down from even then. So, I started last week at 174 pounds and am now down to 171. The goal is 159. So, 3 pounds lost and 12 pounds to go to hit 15 by valentines day! This is a great start!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I started at 185 last week. This morning I was 183 so a 2 lb loss. That means 13 to go 'till Valentines' Day. I was really hoping to loss 3 this past week. 183-186 seems to be my natural fluctuation point. I really want to get below that, even if it is just a pound. :frown:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Last week I was at 136.2, and today I'm at 134.8...so that's 1.4 lbs down. My body likes to hover around 134 though so the real test will be the next two weeks hehe :laugh:
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hi everyone :smooched:

1st week check in.

starting weight 210
    current weight 209
    total weight lost 1lbs (since challenge)
    14 Lbs to go :tongue:

Good Luck Everyone!! :happy:
  • amandagreen1980
    Options
    Great job everyone!!
    :happy:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am down to 151 now. I am getting there. I think that is 2-3 lbs this week
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am happy i have been stickin pretty much in my range as far as calories concern, and i started this challenge at 195 pds and now i weigh 191pds ...
  • webebeer
    Options
    Congrats all...
    Not doing so well here...
    past 11 to 12 days no weight loss:frown:
    started this at 154.6 still the same
    going between 156 and 154.6 for about 12 days:grumble: :frown: :sad:
    hoping its toning sad sad...but still on track with calories and doing o.k
    wendy
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :happy: Lost a total of 11lbs. I did 2 hours of Tai Chi last night. 1 hour of Tai Chi this morning and 15 minutes on the rowing machine. Feeling great. Positive Thoughts from kckat96
  • amandagreen1980
    Options
    Bump!

This is the new thread guys!!

Well done everyone!!

:happy:
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Current weight on 1/9/08 - 202 lbs

Lost 7 lbs so far.....8 more to go.
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wendy,
    Dont get yourself down, I was in the same boat as you. If you just stick to your exercise and eating right you will see the weight come off. I has where I didnt lose anything for weeks and then in one week I would lose a ton, so it all worked out. Just stick with it and remember that is why alot of people give up so easily.
  • rhondababy
    Options
    Hi all!

Just started las t Friday- the 4th, and am using Valentine's Day as my first short term goal. Started at 193,
    am hoping to be 8-10 lbs down by Feb. 14th. I haven't done an interim weigh-in, but will post Friday with my first week. Thanks for all of the encouragement!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well I am exactly where I was when this began 244. I am not very good at these challenges but I am having a contest with my son. It has helped me make sure I am exercising everyday. My eating has been healthy so maybe next week.

Good luck everyone you are doing great.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 1st and started logging things here on the 4th...I weigh in every Monday, so within a week I'd lost 7lbs! =o)
  • angelbells86
    Options
    I'm just starting the challenge today.

Current weight: 257 lbs.
    Goal weight: 250 lbs.

:smile:
  • hgd1212
    Options
    starting weight 1/02: 144
    weight today 1/09: 143
    total lost: 1 whole pound

I was a little disappointed because I' m trying so hard to count my calories, but I haven't been exercising like I should. I like to walk outside, but the weather hasn't been cooperating. I'm just going to have to make myself do some inside work!! Maybe next week'll be better.

Congratulations and Good Luck Everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tonidemeza
    Options
    Start weight: 181.0
    Weigh in: 179.2
    goal: 145.0