30 Day Shred Starting 08/22/11 - Gearing up!

Options
Hi everyone, we had a great response so I'm excited to get started tomorrow! I found my copy and it's sitting next to the DVD player ready to go tomorrow! Remember, it's only about 20-25 minutes and you get mega calorie burn!

Here is what I thought we would report every monday:

1) Weight and measurements
2) Comments (The good, the bad, the ugly!) Try to keep any moans and groans light hearted.
3) NSV (non scale victories) - this could include clothes fitting better, not wanting that second peice of whatever your trigger food is, or any compliments you receive.

Good luck and I will "see" you tomorrow!

Replies

• brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I am going to bump this thread because today was my DAY 5!!

I'd like to see what others say about 30DS!
  • smbirth
    smbirth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will join you. However, I will be doing the first workout tonight. I try to exercise in the AM and can just never do it. Guess I am an evening gal! Excited to join and see what results we all get!!
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    I've only done 5 days, so I'd love to still be apart of this group, if you'll have me! I might take a bit longer on Level 1 anyway...depends on my knee. Would love to offer support! :)
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! Can't wait till tomorrw!!!!
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! I am horrible at staying motivated tho so feel free to kick my rear in gear!
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've read alot about the 30 Day Shred on MFP. Think I'll walk quickly to the store tomorrow to purchase and join you. What all should I expect; being older, overweight and bad knees I struggle with many of the exercise programs. But I'm ready to give it a try!
  • ladysandy
    Options
    Ohhhh ya! I was planning to start tomorrow, so can I get in also ?!!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    I'll join, just purchased this and was going to start tomorrow.
  • collteach328
    collteach328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Can I join you all?? I stared yesterday and just finished up Day 2 of level 1.

For those of you who do not have the DVD, you can purchase the program on Amazon's instant movie thing for less than $9.
  • jsiler181
    Options
    Would it be alright if I join you all? It's unlikely I'll be able to do it everyday but I plan to do at least 5 days a week and would love to share motivation (and possible ouchies!) with everyone :)
  • bambier
    bambier Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in!!! I was planning on starting tomorrow anyway and just stumbled across the group. I don't keep up on the forums every day though, so we either need to have one thread that I can go back to, or someone is going to have to let me know where to find it or I'll never be able to keep up!
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm in. I've been toying with starting anyway! Thanks for the extra push!!! Go get it gals (and any guys?)!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for tomorrow!!
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    Options
    http://soon2befit.tumblr.com/post/6535022842

You can also find the videos (FREE) here, as well as some others. Got this link from a post awhile back - I think it still works :)
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok here are my day 1 stats-

(UGH) Wt-248.4
    Arms-15
    Thigh ar largest point 34 3/4
    Hips 53
    Waist 45

Good luck everyone!!! Have a great monday!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Download it for free at

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

Just wait 45 seconds and click on regular download. Then bookmark the page with the video for future use. Also, someone told me its available on Youtube.
  • pandita80
    Options
    I'm in!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Day 1 stats (Aug 22)
    Weight - 152.2
    BF% - 27.6
    arms - both 11.75
    thighs - both 23.75
    waist - 28.5
    hips - 41
  • bigchid88
    Options
    I just finished up day 3 of level 1 last night but I would defs like to join for the support.