easy, effective exercises for busy mum?

Options
I'd like to try and work out somehow for about 30 mins a day to start.
What exercises Can I do that burns fat from tummy, arms and thighs that I can do at home with a 1yr old????

Help please any suggestions would be appreciated

Replies

• SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    All the walk at home from Leslie Sansone, mainly legs, but works the rest of the body too, just not so intensive.
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Its pretty impossible to remove fat from certain parts of the body specifically. But just exercising will help with the all over effect. I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old and i do Jillian Michael 30 day shred dvd. Its like 10 dollars at walmart . its a 37 minute workout that you do daily, and i have seen awesome results! Also pushing the little ones around in a stroller gets you sweating! good luck!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I have a kickboxing dvd that is really effective! I purchased it online from gaiam.com. The dvd is called kickbox yoga fusion by trainer Patricia Moreno. It's a low impact full body workout and has helped me tone and lose weight (24 pounds). Gaiam.com has a ton of workout dvds available. You should look into it! Good luck to you!
  • GingerMomma711
    Options
    Yes def. Leslie Sansone videos, I know for a fact that they DO WORK. Before I conceived my daughter whom is due to arrive this Oct. I had lost 30lbs. It all started by me seeing in my local newspaper about a local girl doing her videos and lost over 150 lbs. I then found her on facebook and we had talked alot. You can go to WalkAtHome.com and check out success stories and everything. Her workouts are very effective without physically draining you!! They last anywhere from 15-30min and can be easily done w/ kids around. My son actually would walk too when I was doing her vids..haha
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Maybe go to 'Sparkpeople' website. They have some really effective short workouts, which is great for busy people.