20D by Halloween Challenge: WEEK ONE

Options
Week One runs from Monday, August 22nd to Sunday, August 28th!

This week's theme is going to be FOCUS!

FOCUS on your water intake: Are you getting enough?

FOCUS on why it is that you're eating: Are you really hungry?

FOCUS on your moods: How do they affect your eating and workouts?

FOCUS on what you're eating: How can you make better choices?

And most importantly: FOCUS on being POSITIVE! Work on changing the way you think about yourself and don't beat yourself up too badly if you get off track this week.

This week be sure to get to know your teammates and to encourage one another!! Set up individual team goals and list them here so we can all hear about them and learn from them!!

Please feel free to use this thread as a place to post your ups and downs, to check on others that are in your team or in another team!! The more you're involved the more likely you are to STAY involved and to reach your goal.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! Let's kick some Week One bootie!! ;)

Jackie

Replies

• akmcdc0621
    Options
    Jackee you are doing such a great job! Tomorrow is day one guys! good luck
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm so ready for this to start tomorrow!
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up! I am scared and excited!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm on team 5, so let me know if you're on my team so we I can add you as a friend! :)

Team 5: imahealthychic, PaulaJFranco (me), Symota, Goodluckbear31, Gulletgirl (added), KshoeMaker02, DashaDahling
  • SadieLuvzWolvez
    Options
    yea im so ready!!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    We've got this!! Thanks for setting this up Jackie, I wanna be hot by halloween :) good luck everyone and feel free to add me as well!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Excited to get started!
  • westcoastchic
    westcoastchic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello! I'm excited to get this started. I'm on team 4 and I sent a friend request to everyone on my team. Can't wait to get to know everyone and kick this into high gear :)
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    Hello everyone! Im so excited to be doing this! Im on team 3 and I sent out requests to everone on my team! Even if your not on my team feel free to add me!!

TEAM THREE: Shadykins, JennyFair24, Emily_34, Raw07, Betheroo, Sadieluvzwolvez, m_erira, Ginial1479
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo Team 2!! My name was spelled wrong, supposed to be caripta85, I sent you all a request!
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good luck, everyone! I'm on Team 4 and made sure to get a friend request to everyone on my team. Anybody, feel free to add me!:drinker:
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Jackee, you are awesome for organizing all of this

go team 2!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    This is going to be great everyone! Let's all reach our goals together. :smile:
  • LoIF101
    LoIF101 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm totally in... got a hold of this thread from friend above (thanks EZ) :)
  • kimyettar
    Options
    Team 4 member here. Ok everyone here we go! Let's do it! One day at a time.
  • DashaDahling
    Options
    Go team 5! Lets push towards our goals this week!!!!
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    Focusing is a challenge for me. There is so much going on in my life, that focusing on one specific thing is a challenge. So I will have to try and pick one goal to FOCUS on and that is drinking water.

*I freeze my water after adding a flavor packet. I don't have a water bottle at work, because I can't bring one :P so I have to buy them on my breaks... goal: on an eight hour day: a 20oz bottle on each break (20x3 = 60 oz.) then all I have to drink is a small cup more.
  • symota
    symota Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for organizing, Jackee.

I'm looking forward to much success, both in Team 5 and all participants!
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I am looking forward to this challenge. I am in team four and not sure who is interested in taking the lead. Should we start a forum for us to talk or what? This is what we did on the lots to lose challenge that I am in.

TEAM FOUR: Westcoastchic, JulieMagoolie, HthFamily, BeeRod527, Mrscao, Kristlynngirl, Kimyettar
  • laureneva15
    Options
    let's go!!! woo!
    Team 6 btw