My little NSV (with pics)

breezad
breezad Posts: 237 Member
so i have only lost about 4kgs which isnt a huge amount but i have made a huge advance with my fitness and my health! :)
my bf says i dont eat as bad as i used to and i dont scoff my food which is good he said that was very unattractive haha!

i savour my food and im making better choices. i have gone from not beng able to run for more than 13min to now running 70mins and over 10km!! :)
i started the 30ds for about 9 days in the row and the difference in my arms i can notice
(first two pictures) i can now do 'man style' pushups and not have to only do them on my knees which was a big one for me i hated doing pushups from my knees! so YAY! :) haha

this is day 1 of 30ds
BED013.jpg

this is about 2 weeks after (i did it for 9days then got really sick and havent exercised for weeks so still kept my toning which is good)
BED015.jpg

next photos are from feb this year before i started bootcamp for 8 weeks then did a gym challenge for 6 weeks and the second picture of me over the weekend just seeign the difference not in the kgs but the measurements! :)
Picture1.jpg
BED011.jpg

just gotta keep going!!! get those arms down abit and those thighs down abit and the weight of course :)
hope this has helped ppl who arent loosing on the scales, that its not the only thing to show you all your ahrd work is paying off! :)

xx

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!