Hi

Spongebobspal
Spongebobspal Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, my name's John and i'm from Manchester in England, I have a long hard task in front of me, Feeling pretty down but really wishing that this time i'll be able to do it.

Anyone here know a good hypnosis CD for weightloss?

Cheers

John

Replies

• Hey everyone, my name's John and i'm from Manchester in England, I have a long hard task in front of me, Feeling pretty down but really wishing that this time i'll be able to do it.

Cheers

John
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Welcome John.

No good CDs or hypnosis recommendations from me, but this site is a great place for advise and inspiration. Just follow the food and exercise logs the best you can and reach out whenever you feel frustrated or down.

We've all been there and there are many on the site who can help you through.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good luck - hang tough.. Use some of your friend's enthusiasm - just think (WWSD - what would spongebob do?) :happy: :happy: :happy:

Janiebeth
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hey everyone, my name's John and i'm from Manchester in England, I have a long hard task in front of me, Feeling pretty down but really wishing that this time i'll be able to do it.

Cheers

John
    Hey John Welcome! Don't know about any CD's but clean eating, MFP tool useage, logging everything from food to fitness
    ......., excercise, positive mind set, checking the boards and making some buds to keep inspired by and motivated might work even better than hypnosis for long term health/weighloss.

It's a lifelong journey....a complete lifestyle change when one thinks of it that way.... will give results that WILL last a lifetime:drinker:
  • stimp82
    stimp82 Posts: 4 Member
    Hay John checkout this article at
    www.anysubject.com/hypnosis-lose-weight-by-hypnosis-tape-cd-does-hypnosis-help-weight-loss.asp

Just remember, calories in, calories out, it's a simple formula for weight loss, but no matter how you look at it, it's going to take a lot of work, you have to stay motivated, be consistent, and self-hypnosis is going to work better than any CD, and it's free. Tell yourself over and over that you will lose this weight!!!! Always remember your goals. When it comes time to workout and you don't feel like it, think about why you are trying lose weight. and tell yourself that you refuse to be overweight!!!! There's no easy way around it, you have to get your heart rate up and burn those calories off. A hypnosis CD is a waste of your time and money. You know what you have to do to lose that weight, so get out there and do it!!!!
    Good luck, don't let the thought of giving up ever cross you mind. I know you can do this, and you have to know it to.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member

Cheers

John

Hi John, and welcome to the best site on the web! :smile:
    I tried just about every diet known, including hypnosis, TWICE, and NOTHING worked until I came to MFP. Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.