Zevia?!

Options
tmarie2715
tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
Has anyone else seen this calorie free soda that is made with stevia? 0 cals, 0 carbs, 5g sodium.

Found a $3 off coupon in today's paper. It also just happened to be 2/$3 per 6 pack at my local grocery chain (Town & Country Markets). For a free can of soda, this tastes d@mn good.

Just thought I'd pass the info along!

Replies

• hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can't BELIEVE you are getting them that cheap (before the coupon)- here (just outside of Seattle) they are easily $4 or $5/6 pack. My favorite is the cola!
  • ma66ie72
    ma66ie72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I get it every now and then when I need something sweet and fizzy. I love it!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I saw it at Wegmans, but since I have been on the water kick, I rarely have a taste for anything that's NOT water. I'll have to give them a try though, because I've heard yummy things about them. :)
  • tjalt
    tjalt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LOVE Zevia....orange is my favortie and I too use it when i need something sweet.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I like 'em alot, but I too am on the water kick, and they are kinda spendy. Ginger ale is my favorite.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I can't BELIEVE you are getting them that cheap (before the coupon)- here (just outside of Seattle) they are easily $4 or $5/6 pack. My favorite is the cola!

Hilhall! I am IN Seattle! I think Town & Country have a market in Poulsbo. Are you nearer there than here? We have them in Greenwood, Shoreline, Ballard.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    LOVE Zevia....orange is my favortie and I too use it when i need something sweet.

I like the orange too, and the cool thing is, it's clear!