S.B.F. Challenge. . . December 14th

Options
Hope everyone is keeping up the exercise.

I'm off to Fort Worth for the day. I'm going to get a walk in before I leave - or maybe a trip to the gym. Yesterday, I went for a bike ride and a little walk. Got all the shopping done as well.

Happy workouts y'all,

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is keeping up the exercise.

I'm off to Fort Worth for the day. I'm going to get a walk in before I leave - or maybe a trip to the gym. Yesterday, I went for a bike ride and a little walk. Got all the shopping done as well.

Happy workouts y'all,

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    No exercise for me! It was enough (pushing too much) to get a shower in and shave my legs. lol. I am seeing my limitations and I really don't like them. I'd say I'm on strict bed rest. Bathroom and shower and that's it. Although I do have to get meals for Alex and I during the day.
    DH took Alex to church. Alex was SO excited so he could go see his friends. He was standing by the door for a long time saying, "Open the door! Open the door!" I can't blame him for wanting to go out! I want to too! It's suppose to be super nice today except windy so I may just get outside a bit this afternoon. Then tonight it turns yucky all week. DH and Alex will be gone almost all day since there is a Christmas party after church. I really wanted to go! :ohwell:
    Today is more of the same: drink water, rest, and try not to eat too much. My tummy's getting bigger, like pregnancy bigger but I'm only 7 weeks so that makes me nervous! I don't want to put on a bunch of weight! I get bored and eat and I have no way of working it off! I get big when I am pregnant, at least I did with Alex. You'll see when I start showing and I post pictures!
    Have fun today!
    MM
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yeah...these last two days have been horrible! Thankfully TOM should be over so I should lose the bloated feeling soon...it's making it so hard for me to get my water down! Well, I've got to take a couple of kids shopping for their moms (dad's are deployed so few of us volunteered to help out) so that should be fun! The only thing is we are going to the mall with the freakin pretzels so I'm going to have to just say NO!

Hopefully I can make it to the gym later today too!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Finally managed to get to the gym today. Did my ten minutes cardio/weights/repeat circuit, and got in forty minutes of cardio and an upper body workout.

Gloomy and rainy today, the afternoon was perfect for a much needed nap.

Hope all is well with everyone. . .take care.:flowerforyou: