BLAH!

Options
So I had some chinese food last night (chicken and broccoli) and felt terrible all night. I think my body was rejecting it! It just isn't used to that stuff anymore.

Replies

• cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I had some chinese food last night (chicken and broccoli) and felt terrible all night. I think my body was rejecting it! It just isn't used to that stuff anymore.
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I haven't dared to try eating Chinese yet... but it was one of my favorite foods :frown:

But I know what you mean, when I went to Mcdonalds the other day with my little brother, I got a grilled chicken snack wrap (what I usually get), and I couldn't even finish it... it just wasn't appealing to me, and it made me feel gross.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I had Thai the other day and was ready for the day after affect! But I asked the server for no MSG and no grease.....the Pad Thai was awesome!!! NO greasy lips afterwards, no after affects the next day.

I havent even TRIED chinese yet!!

Hope ya feel better:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Speaking of chinese... check out the recipe I just posted in the recipe section. Great option for that asian food craving :bigsmile:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Speaking of chinese... check out the recipe I just posted in the recipe section. Great option for that asian food craving :bigsmile:

It was less Chinese food craving and more too lazy to cook anything.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I had pizza this afternoon and I completely understand. :sick: It tasted phenominal, but it just isn't worth this barfish lethargy thing that happens afterward. Plus, there was so much sodium in it that I've already drank twice my normal water consumption and I'm STILL thirsty. I just want to curl up in a ball and die. :sick: :sick: :sick: