Gamers

Options

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    final fantasy 3 .. or 6... i don't remember the american name of it. The one with Celes and Edgar!

Was addicted to warcraft for a good many years

Catherine is VERY good. Boyfriend says 'what will you do today?' I reply 'Can't wait to go push some blocks!' and I really mean it :)

Final Fantasy VI. It was the third game released in the US, so it was called 3 over here.

Catherine has an absolutely fantastic story, with great character writing, but that's pretty much expected for an Atlus game. Some of the bosses are scary as hell too!:laugh:
  • academical
    Options
    I loved Fable II, haven't played III yet. I also love Dead Space, and the Silent Hill series (though Homecoming wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be).
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It's funny how people never say "I play WoW a bit, now and then" it's always "OMG I am/was totally addicted and had to force myself to stop by cutting my hands off" :)

Actually that is the reason I have never tried it. I fear I would become addicted to it, and I don't need that!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age (1 & 2), Battlefield 2 (looking forward to BF3), Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. The Metal Gear Solid series is also an all-time fave.
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill, Okami, starcraft (1&2), WoW, and Portal.

I played Portal 4 times through when my boyfriend worked the night shift one weekend.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Any of the Zelda games, Black ops, and my newest addiction is L.A. Noire.
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    It's funny how people never say "I play WoW a bit, now and then" it's always "OMG I am/was totally addicted and had to force myself to stop by cutting my hands off" :)

Actually that is the reason I have never tried it. I fear I would become addicted to it, and I don't need that!

Hahaha its was true for me up until a year ago. It just got boring and repetitive. I know a lot of people were feeling the same way! I was hardcore addicted when my hubs was deployed for a year.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Fallout 3
    NV was ok

Bioshock, Bioshock 2
    Portal, Portal 2
    COD MW2 and Blops
    L4D, L4D2
    Tekken series
    Soul Caliber series
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options

It's true LOL... It was so bad that my BOYFRIEND... the very guy that got me into the game used to get pissed at me when I would play. My house became a disaster. We ate a lot of fast food because RAID time started around dinner time hahah... AND GEE when I was doing arena LEAVE ME THE **** alone!! Seriously... hahahah
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    I like to play WoW, but it's true it get's old after awhile I'd rather be outside playing! :D
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    joust or jungle hunt
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options

It's true LOL... It was so bad that my BOYFRIEND... the very guy that got me into the game used to get pissed at me when I would play. My house became a disaster. We ate a lot of fast food because RAID time started around dinner time hahah... AND GEE when I was doing arena LEAVE ME THE **** alone!! Seriously... hahahah

Haha my hubs was the same way. He's the reason why I was playing in the first place!!!! "WHY do you have to be in vent? Why do you have to do that? Why can't you talk to me when you're playing" lol I was like, ok this isn't worth it haha He'd get jealous over nothing. WoW, the destroyer of relationships if you don't watch out!
  • lionsaults
    Options
    Love the whole Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest... in fact all Square Enix titles! My other favourites are Heavy Rain and Metal Gear Solid. Some retro/arcade stuff too.

I love Kingdom Hearts. I just recently started playing the game again. (:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know on Tuesday if Deus Ex sucks my life away.
    Ok, so it's Thursday, I've been too busy playing Deus Ex to get back to this. :laugh:

If not for Skyrim coming out, Deus Ex could easily be Game of the Year.
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Lately, Fitocracy. I liked Fallout a lot too, and still fire up X-Com: Apocalypse or Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri once in a while. Also, Nethack.
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Call of duty and bad company
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to WoW....but I gave it up for a gym membership.

I would love a gym membership that is only 14.99 a month :( darn gyms in my area are ridiculously expensive!

mine is 20/month but i figured it was worth gettin my butt off my chair and doing something haha!

Cataclysm was boring anyway! XD

I heavily raided during BC and WotLK and by the time Cata came out I was severely out of shape and burnt out. I have to agree though, Cataclysm doesn't come close to the sheer awesomeness that was BC & WotLK. :frown:
  • Bullzyi
    Bullzyi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have so many but my favorite would Final Fantasy 9 and Final Fantasy Tactics.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know on Tuesday if Deus Ex sucks my life away.
    Ok, so it's Thursday, I've been too busy playing Deus Ex to get back to this. :laugh:

If not for Skyrim coming out, Deus Ex could easily be Game of the Year.

:D that sounds fabulous.... but I just started my school year. We got our copy of Deus Ex in the mail, but haven't put it in yet. I'd like to finish homework before I start... grrr why can't all the games come out during school break?!
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Has anybody else tried fitocracy.com? It's a gaming-oriented exercise site that awards experience points and levels for workouts. It's bizarrely simple, but kind of works.