TEAM FLAB 2 FAB (Closed Group) WEEK FOUR

Options
Here is Week 4's Challenge!

AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE!
Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps
Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain
climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE
AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed
this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one
setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve
become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As
fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes
with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!
Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

Weekly Team Challenge
4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for
crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last
part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next
month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking
back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to
exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep
it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!

Release your potential and it will take you further than you imagined.

Replies

• msmonique0919
    Options
    EVERY MEMBER READ ME!!!!

Ladies, I am SOOOOOO proud of you for remaining committed! I am a firm beiever that commitment leads to discipline and discipline leads to achievement! So, even if you have not done as well as you wish, I applaud you for the change that you have committed to!

Now, here is what I want to ask you...out of the three weeks that we've been going...which week held the best results??? I challenge you to take the best habits of each week and COMBINE them to make this week the greatest ever! Week one was awesome for me and I watched my carbs...but this past week, I did well on exercise, especially the elliptical...so guess what I'll be doing this week???? YEAH BUDDY...elliptical here I come! So, I am not asking you to starve or deprive yourself, but take one week and commit to YOU and YOUR JOURNEY!

I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed getting to know you ladies as your captain and I am SO FLATTERED to the point of tears that so many of you want to stick with me for September (my birthday month)! This challenge has been good to me...and you too so let's ROCK IT OUT! On three...WE CAN DO IT...WE WILL DO IT...CONSIDER IT DONE!!!!!!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Alright ladies...GAME FACE ON...we have to knock down 4,000 crunches, 4,000 jacks and 100 miles!!! Please let me know what you can commit to so that we can cover everything. Also, if you have not sent me your information (weigh in, mission accomplishments and number of crunches completed), please do so ASAP! Thanks and we still need a new team name for September. I have a few and want to put a few more in the hat before we vote. So, inbox me some ideas! Thanks!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOOO let's get it for week 4! Best week yet!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    I am going to be out of town starting Wednesday morning - taking a motorcycle trip to the mountains in Tennessee. We're going to be on the bike for several hours each day and lots of "socializing" with other bikers in the evenings. So ... not sure how this week is going to go for me. I will commit to 250 crunches, 250 jumping jacks, and 10 extra miles for the weekly team challenge. I still need to do my part !! And I'm hoping that Hurricane Irene stays further east so that she doesn't interfere with our trip. Not sure how much I will be able to be online starting Wednesday either, but will do my best and update at the end of the week, if nothing else.

Let's Go, Team F2F !!!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Mini Challenge: 50 leg lifts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP45ZJd3TIM

Im actually excited about a monday i start my new job today! its so nice to get back into the classroom!

I committe to an extra 50 crunches and and jumping jacks day so that will be 250 for me! I can definately do an extra 5 miles this week too...but ill try to do more
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    lol 20 windshield wipers??? can't wait to see what this is about. I will update my challenges from last week on the other thread!!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Have we decided for a name for our september challenge?
  • kapeluza
    Options
    I can commit to 10 miles, 100 crunches, 100 jumping jacks!
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    We are going to ROCK this week ladies!

I can commit to 2 miles, 200 crunches and 100 jumping jacks a day so that is 12 miles, 1,200 crunches and 600 jumping jacks.

I have no ideas for a new name, but I agree we should change it. How much help am I :smile: ?
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Cindy, enjoy your trip. Will you be able to get your weight, commitments and mission accomplishments to me by Sunday??? If so, that's all I need!!!! Thanks for letting me know ahead of time too!
    I am going to be out of town starting Wednesday morning - taking a motorcycle trip to the mountains in Tennessee. We're going to be on the bike for several hours each day and lots of "socializing" with other bikers in the evenings. So ... not sure how this week is going to go for me. I will commit to 250 crunches, 250 jumping jacks, and 10 extra miles for the weekly team challenge. I still need to do my part !! And I'm hoping that Hurricane Irene stays further east so that she doesn't interfere with our trip. Not sure how much I will be able to be online starting Wednesday either, but will do my best and update at the end of the week, if nothing else.

Let's Go, Team F2F !!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey ladies...I will commit to 10 miles 300 jacks and 500 crunches

going to find out now what in the heck are those windshields....lol...
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Missions Accomplished

3 sets of 21's
    6 sets of swimmers presses
    2 sets of 20 windsheild wipers

50 jumping jacks (250 to go)
    50 crunches towards challenge crunches (450 to go)
    10.2 miles (5 are my miles for challenge)

Will post water and food later tonight...blessings girls

GO TEAM FLAB TO FAB !!!!!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ok, so here it is for today!! WOOT WOOT!

First off I am promising 800 jumping jacks for the week, 300 crunches, 6 miles :bigsmile: I am hoping that I can outdo myself on each of these, but we will see, I am setting what seems like a reasonable goal for myself each day! :wink:

3 sets of 21's
    6 sets of swimmers presses
    2 sets of 20 windsheild wipers

150 Jumping Jacks towards my goal (650 left to go)
    50 Crunches towards my goal (250 left to go)
    1 Mile towards my goal (5 to go)

Also, I am finishing up my food and exercise diaries now, but I am under my calories and will of course complete my diary! :bigsmile: Oh and I am at 8 cups of water for today...gonna work on making it up to 10 tomorrow! :bigsmile:

Lets kick butt this week ladies! :heart: WE CAN DO THIS!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press = done!

2.37 miles for today!
    Water = done
    calories = done
    logged food =done!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Day 1

Mission Accomplished

100 Jumping Jacks
    60 crunches (be patient with me, I HATE THESE BUT WILL INCREASE THEM AS WE GO)
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Week 4, Day 1 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - Daily Challenge/ Mini Challenge / Water / Food Diary / Under Calories

50 JUMPING JACKS; 50 CRUNCHES AND 1.5 MILES DONE TOWARDS MY WEEKLY GOAL
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - mission complete

mini challenge today 50 wide leg squats
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Week Four - Day One

2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers
    3 sets of 21’s
    2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
    100 Jumping Jacks
    200 Crunches
    2.5 miles
    Water = done
    calories = done
    logged food =done!

We are kicking booty!!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I need one more team member for my September team...so if anyone wants in, let me know and if you know someone that is dedicated, motivated and responsible, let me know that as well.
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    SEPTEMBER TEAM NAMES...here are our options...please let me know which you vote for...

Team Hungry Hungry Hippos

-Team Wii Not Fit

- Team Cupcakes Anonymous

- Team the Twinkie Defense

- Team Dude, where's my gut?

- Team Badunkadunk Busters

- Team the Lossketeers

-Team C.R.E.A.M. (Calories Rule Everything Around Me)

- Team Fab Fit Divas

-Team Annihil8ors!

-Team Savvy Soldiers

- Team Royal Rebels/Royal Renegades

- Team Chisulo (means strong like steel) Soldiers

- Team Nassor (Victorious)

Please place your vote today.