Greetings!

Options
Hi everyone,

I just found this website this morning and hope that it helps me lose a few pounds before a Mexican vacation at the end of January.

I always seem to gain and lose the same 10 pounds--hoping that some motivation here will help me lose and KEEP IT OFF for good!

Replies

• auburnskye
    auburnskye Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just found this website this morning and hope that it helps me lose a few pounds before a Mexican vacation at the end of January.

I always seem to gain and lose the same 10 pounds--hoping that some motivation here will help me lose and KEEP IT OFF for good!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello:flowerforyou: & Welcome:bigsmile:
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome
  • auburnskye
    auburnskye Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks!...

I've done a bit of reading on the boards here and just ordered the "30 day Shred" DVD...that should help from what I'm reading!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Thanks!...

I've done a bit of reading on the boards here and just ordered the "30 day Shred" DVD...that should help from what I'm reading!
    oh yes! You'll love it...it ROCKS:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Hi there and WELCOME :flowerforyou: look at the community section (top right hand corner of your screen) and read All the info for newbies it is invaluable to get you on your journey :wink:

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"