For the 1st time....

Nonibug
Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
For the first time in at least 3 years....IM FINALLY OUT OF THE 300's!!:drinker: I weighed in at 298 and it feels sooo good not to be to big for "regular" scales that all have a weight limit of 300 lbs, and to finally see a number on the scale that starts with a "2":happy:

And by the way, I had lost a little weight before I found and joined MFP, but when I signed up on here I put in my current weight at that point, not my "beginning" weight. So now my ticker doesnt give my TOTAL weight loss, only the weight Ive lost since joining. Is there a way for me to go back and change my starting weight to what I actually was when I started so that my ticker reads ALL the weight Ive lost? Boy, I hope that makes sense to someone, I think Ive even confused myself:ohwell:

~Roni

Replies

• Nonibug
    For the first time in at least 3 years....IM FINALLY OUT OF THE 300's!!:drinker: I weighed in at 298 and it feels sooo good not to be to big for "regular" scales that all have a weight limit of 300 lbs, and to finally see a number on the scale that starts with a "2":happy:

And by the way, I had lost a little weight before I found and joined MFP, but when I signed up on here I put in my current weight at that point, not my "beginning" weight. So now my ticker doesnt give my TOTAL weight loss, only the weight Ive lost since joining. Is there a way for me to go back and change my starting weight to what I actually was when I started so that my ticker reads ALL the weight Ive lost? Boy, I hope that makes sense to someone, I think Ive even confused myself:ohwell:

~Roni
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    yup you can !!

go to check in, then you have a green botton at the bottom that says edit previous entries... click on that and you can go back in time and add weight ins from before you started mfp

hope that help !!

btw ,, congrats on your loss so far !! wish you lots more to come !!!!!!!!!!
    may
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    yup you can !!

go to check in, then you have a green botton at the bottom that says edit previous entries... click on that and you can go back in time and add weight ins from before you started mfp

hope that help !!
    may

yep, you get at the bottom of the page, after "edit previous entries" a way to add by date. This is what I did, too, just a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, WELL DONE!!! :flowerforyou: Very impressive! I am very happy for you. Hope everyone else gets inspired by you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gnu1971
    gnu1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Congratulations!!!

That's wonderful news. Keep up the good steps towards a healthier life.

I just had lunch with a couple of ladies this past week who are both on the same path as us. One was very heavy, like me, and has lost a total of 70 lbs (and she says has erased 10 miserable years, because she broke into bins of clothes she had in her basement and they fit!). The other one got a little heavy lately, but is really struggling with the "last 15 pounds". That's what I love about this site, there is someone here who knows what it's like at any point in the continued effort. My little sister is in the "last 15 pound" struggle category too! I'm kinda looking forward to it....though I know its tough in a whole other way.

Again - great job!
  • Nonibug
    Thanks for the info!:flowerforyou: I got it changed so now every time I see my ticker I can see ALL my progress:happy: That is much better:smile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Congratulations!! You're an inspiration. :flowerforyou: Be proud!! :smile:
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    WELL DONE U SHUD BE PROUD
  • Nonibug
    Thanks everyone! I truly am proud to be out of the 300's:blushing: NEVER wanna see the 3 at the beginning of a scale when I step on it again!!:noway: :noway:
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Hey, all, thanks for the tip on adding previous weight. I had wanted to do the same thing!

Nonibug-

Congrats! It's a great thing.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :flowerforyou: I say credit earned, credit due and all that!!

Good job Roni!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Congrats!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Oh, Roni I am SOOO happy for you! You've been working so hard to take care of yourself while at the same time taking care of others. You are just amazing. Good work, lady! :flowerforyou:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Sending congratulations your way!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! :drinker:

great achievement :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Well done! Keep up the great work!
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    Way to flippin go!!!!!!!!!! :happy: My goal weight loss is only 45 pounds....I say "only 45 pounds" because to me that seems like such a big mountain to climb...and I can get pretty whiney about it. :sad: But thats one of the reasons I'm on this site, because I know there are people on here that are working harder than me....and may have a bigger mountain to climb and they are such an inspiration to me! Gooooooooooooood job!!!!:drinker:
  • Congrats on your weight loss....keep up the good work!
  • Nonibug
    Thanks everyone!:flowerforyou: I still have a long way to go to now work on getting out of the 200's:laugh: but thanks LARGELY to you guys and this site, I KNOW that I can do it!:drinker: Here's to us ALL!!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    HOORAY, Roni!!!! What a great accomplishment!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    congrats! that is so amazing. im so happy for you!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!