Reached A Key Goal!

Options
page68
page68 Posts: 220 Member
I did it. I just reached a healthy BMI. I know you can't put total stock in BMI as the sole indicator of health, but I feel good about reaching it. It's been one of many milestones.

I started logging with MFP in May 2010. I logged my food and exercise EVERY day, except for one week when I was out of the country and couldn't log in. For me, logging is the reason I can write this message today. I hold myself accountable for every bite I take - good, bad or otherwise.

I don't plan my food down to the letter, but I do have healthy options available at all times. Some meals I can whip up pretty quickly. I also pack my lunch every day. I find that eating meals out is a calorie suck.

I exercise by walking mostly.

I'm 5 pounds from my goal weight. And I'll make it, because I will Keep on Loggin'!!!

Replies

• willdo23
    willdo23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you deserve it......:smile:
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I need to be more like you. I get lazy on the weekends and undo all the good I have done all week. I have been losing the same 4 pounds for the past month. I vow to try and be more like you and log even on my bad days. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ingridrose
    Options
    I think that's a huge goal! congrats on reaching it! I am still overweight as far as that goes but I cannot wait until I am back in the "healthy weight" category :)
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do the same. Good for you! Congrats!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :-)
  • lyntuc0103
    lyntuc0103 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome...I believe it!!! Logging what I eat everyday down to every bite is what makes losing weight successful!! I can see what I am doing and more than likely will stay within my calorie range. If I make bad choices on certain days I will still keep going...this is how we learn. I know I can do this! Congrats to you on reaching your goals! :)
  • csvan
    csvan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    great job !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!