I new and need motivation

Options
I just started this website two days ago and I feel pretty good about it so far. I actually think that I might make it. I also know myself and how easily I give up. I'd love for someone to pop in on me and see how I'm doing. I weight 208:blushing: right now and am hoping to be down to 145 someday. I just had a baby boy (William) :love: and I pretty much hate my body... I need friends that are going through what I'm going through.

Replies

• jenniferb
    Options
    I just started this website two days ago and I feel pretty good about it so far. I actually think that I might make it. I also know myself and how easily I give up. I'd love for someone to pop in on me and see how I'm doing. I weight 208:blushing: right now and am hoping to be down to 145 someday. I just had a baby boy (William) :love: and I pretty much hate my body... I need friends that are going through what I'm going through.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I know my ticker says I haven't lost anything yet but I have learned that the people on this website are amazing and so supportive. I have been on here about a week or so and I have had lots of people talk to me and already are helping me out! Its wonderful! Good luck with your weight loss journey and don't ever give up!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: This is an excellent place for modivation, advice, and shared struggle.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome...use the tools they give you here and you will lose weight. Good luck on the journey!
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been on MFP for about a few weeks but it has already been so helpful. I am using it as my new myspace.....hoping to get myself addicted. Just keep your chin up and lean on others for support...I have a similar weightloss goal as you (around 50 lbs) and one thing I do is I keep telling myself that its so great that I am starting now and not when I have 100+ pounds to lose....It helps me....might help you too!.:flowerforyou:
  • mkatzb3
    mkatzb3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I just started a few weeks ago and Ive already had some ups and downs but from experience... stick with it! In the end, its up to you to make those healthy decisions and get the results you deserve! Good luck!

110175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Are you a stay-at-home-mom? Because we have a thread under "motivation and support" and everybody is great, giving motivation or just letting each other vent. (By the way, welcome!) :flowerforyou:
  • modelgirl
    Options
    hello welcome to the club:smile:
    I know what you mean about the baby I have a little girl she is almost 3 years old. the day after I had her I looked at my body in a mirror and said nothing would ever go back in place again but by the time your baby is a year old you will be able to take the weight you will lose and add abot 10 to 12 more pounds to that because he will run it off you. good luck a friend if you need one
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Here's the stay-at-home mom thread for this week that Loreeb was talking about.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32400-stay-at-home-moms-12-15-12-21

Welcome to the boards & we hope to see you on the SAHM thread! Good luck to you!