I need some P90X friends!!!

Options
Hey just finished week 1 and love it. Man it does make me feel great when I am done amd man I hate it mid way through
Anyways love MFP and been on here a while. I love my peeps on here but need to crazy P90X friends as well, so hit me up

Replies

• carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    how much room do you need for p90x? Im debating starting this. Can this be worked with lifting in the gym too?
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    RIGHT? plyometrics is the worst-best!

i did p90x doubles twice and now i'm less than two weeks from finishing p90x plus
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request...On week 3 starting tomorrow.. Love, love, love plyometrics...chest and back is the worst for me...lol
  • JMM_623_
    JMM_623_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can't be the only chick replying to this. Week 4 starts today for me :)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    how much room do you need for p90x? Im debating starting this. Can this be worked with lifting in the gym too?

you dont nned that much room not too worry so no excuses!! lol

and i will be starting it as soon as the kids go back to school 1st week sept! yay...
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am on my 5th round of a hybrid of P90X. I am currently on Day 1 in week 7.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm on Phase 2, Day 6 right now & I go to a zumba class on my 'off' day. Lost 7 lbs. (60 lbs. prior to starting p90x) & 6" overall during Phase 1. Sending you a request :)
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I did 1 round of P90X. I am currently doing Insanity (today was my 1st day of my 2nd month). After I am done with Insanity I will go back to do another round of P90X. I am looking forward to Plyo as a Insanity graduate. = )

Add me if you'd like.
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    On my 4th round of Beach Body program. Did Power 90, P90X Lean and Classic, and now on the final phase of P90X/Insanity hybrid.
    Hit me with a friend request if you would like support, etc.

Bring it! :)
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round of P90X doubles earlier this summer. I still do a lot of the workouts, but not on a schedule. I do my own hybrid schedule with 3-4 days of P90X weight/plyo/core workouts mixed with running, swimming, and other aerobic exercise. P90X definitely has the best lifting workouts!!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Hate it, but I love it!! "Tony Horton"
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I took the stratagy and applied it to the gym. Ab Ripper X is the best ab routine I have ever done. 334 every other day.
  • philm00x
    philm00x Posts: 27
    Options
    Hate it, but I love it!! "Tony Horton"

Exactly! P90X has been great so far. My wife and I have been doing the Lean program, and love it/hate it. The KenpoX workout is by far my favorite, and I have become mortal enemies with YogaX, but in the end, it's all done in the name of losing weight and getting fit. One of my goals is to get back into shape for playing hockey again, because I miss it so much. I think I'll get there soon enough! Anyhow, feel free to add me as a P90X friend if you like :)