*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week # 10 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
2»

Replies

• Chynadoll00
    Options

MORNING SWEETIES!!! HAD TO SHARE CW: 181.0 YAY! LAST WEIGH IN TOTALLY DISCOURAGING 183.6.... BUT NOT TODAY!!

I'm thankful for each and every one of you!! Posting has helped me, know that I am not alone and we alll over come obstacles DAILY!! So here is too all you Sweeties! :flowerforyou:

Monday ...60 mins!!
    Tuesday ... 40 mins!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing too bad, but I do need to re-commit to working out. I have been walking everyday, but nothing more. I plan to get back on the ball and work out at least twice this week aside from walking. My weigh in weight is 148.4.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Monday - 25 min - 250 mins left
    Tuesday - rest day - 250 mins left
    Wednesday - 74 mins - 176 mins left
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Goal 360 minutes week of 8/22/11:

Mon: 85 min = 60 min Zumba, 25 min walk
    Tue: 32 min = Leslie Sansone 2 miles DVD
    Wed: 65 min = 35 min bike, 30 min weights
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 182 minutes completed! :heart:
    [/quote]
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Monday - 25 min - 250 mins left
    Tuesday - rest day - 250 mins left
    Wednesday - was supposed to do P90X today, but decided to take a rest day when I found out my grandpa passed away. I will spend the day with memories of him and start again tomorrow. :cry:
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Loosing it! Can't wait for the kids to go back to school so I can hit the gym. Camping is through everything off my weight is up. But only 4 more days and the kids will be back to school and 3 more camping trips. So hope to get things moving in the right direct again soon. Life happens and there will be bumps in the road just need to keep on pushing!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I just wanted to thank all of of you that are still participating. I apologize for being a little absent the past few weeks, after vacation and hearing some not so good news about my health....I have been a little out of it. But I am hoping that this week I will have some clarity and be able to have the strength I need to be the leader that you all would like.

I love you all and keep up the hard work!

Lifting you up in prayer sweetie!!! :)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I posted a incredibly long blog post yesterday.... am quite frustrated, I have a hairline fracture in my foot, and I only have one foot, so not a good thing at all.... I cannot go to Zumba or do anything else for the next 4 weeks :( He said no activity where I would be weight bearing on that foot.....SO aggravated! then I got on the scales and they were 4 lbs more than where they were last week...I've been teetertottering for what seems like forever and I'm just getting aggravated about it.....

But with that being said....today is a new day! I have no idea how much exercise I will get in for the rest of the week w/ the hurricane coming, a funeral we're going to for a church member, and then some other things... just GRR! Ok done whining, putting my big girl panties on (literally b/c I'm too chunky for skinny not so big girl panties lol) and dealing with it!! Have a great rest of the week everyone!!!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Monday: 146 minutes
    Tuesday: 143 minutes
    Wednesday: 110 minutes
    Thursday: 60 minutes :(
    Friday: minutes
    Saturday: minutes
    Sunday: minutes
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member