5 feet 4 inches, SW 135 lbs. GW 125 lbs. 24 years Join me?

Options
Hi!

I think the title tells all. I would like to have friends on MFP approximately my size and goal. It is not always easy to be leaner
when you are not overweight. We could share some hints on what works to help reaching the goal!

Replies

• aliciadpo
    aliciadpo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    We have close to the same goals....I'll add you as a friend.
  • richardzaccone
    richardzaccone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same height
    Male
    was 165 lbs
    now 143 lbs
    Treadmill 60 minutes daily
    met my goal about 4 weeks ago
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm also at 5'4...at 127-128 now and today is new compared to my bad weekend lol. Hope to get down to my goal weight of 120. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Your gw is the same as mine as is your heighth!! However, my sw is a wee bit more, lol. I'll join you!!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ooooo finally a group for me !!! 5'4" 139 lb...GW 129..a little older..hehehe by 23 years or so but who counting LOL
  • Pamu101
    Pamu101 Posts: 33
    Options
    Seems like there's a lot of people in my situation :)

I try to be a little more active right now. I started INSANITY ! approximately 3 weeks ago but didnt lose weight.
    I have to say that I didnt care that much about my food intake so last friday I ate 2 donuts for lunch ;)
    Today I want to start over and eat more healthy with less carbs!!
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and started at 130 and now weigh 120. I met my weight loss goal but am now working on toning up. I'd still love to support you on your journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • rave266
    rave266 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Iam 5 feet 4 inches, SW 135 lbs. GW 125 lbs. 24 years just ehe age is different 34 years old. young at heart though(20 years ) lol.
    I'll join you
  • Pamu101
    Options
    you lost a lot of weight Sarahoftwins! what did you change in your habits ??
  • Pamu101
    Options
    I am 5'4" and started at 130 and now weigh 120. I met my weight loss goal but am now working on toning up. I'd still love to support you on your journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
    How did you reach your goal? I'M curious ;)
  • Pamu101
    Options
    Would you people be interested in a group challenge?? Maybe we could arrange this and follow our results next week!
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and have the same goal weight, though my starting weight was higher, I am now down to 137, and look forward to losing the rest :)
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    People I can relate to :)

I am 5'3 1/2" (that half is important!). My goal weight is 130, but when I get there will reevaluate if I want to try for 125. My highest was 155, more recent highest 148. Currently 138, 6 lost since joining this site about 5 weeks ago.

I am also young at heart (my Dad called me a teenager recently), but 49 in years.
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' also. My start weight was 148, and I'm at 132 right now. My goal was 130, but I'm leaning closer to 125 now. I just turned 30. Feel free to add me!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I weigh a little more than you, but our other stats are pretty close! Mine are in my signature. Please feel free to friend me :smile:
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Very similar goals! I am also 5'4", SW WAS 157.4 but I am currently at 137.3. Goal weight is about 120-125 lbs depending how I feel once I reach it (my MFP goal is set to 123). And I'm 19 years old. I'd love to join you :happy:

edit: everyone who's responded here can also feel free to add me, looks like a lot of people in similar situations!! :)
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just started too. I'm 5'4 and weigh 129lbs right now. I did weigh 135lbs three years ago, but slowly lost the weight by changing from taking public transit to biking everywhere and cutting down on carbs. I've got ten years on you (34), but I don't know how much difference that really makes. I'll join you!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Would you people be interested in a group challenge?? Maybe we could arrange this and follow our results next week!

yes yes yes! I would! :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    just turned 30 here!!

H-5'3"
    SW-226
    CW-124.8
    GW-112

12.8lbs to go!!

LET'S DO THIS!!
  • cask16