NSV!!!! Boots :D

Options
So I have had a handful of NSV since my journey began on March 1st. But this victory is probably the one that makes me the happiest ever!!! First of all I LOVE boots, what girl doesn’t right? One of my first pair of boots i got from Torrid, which is a plus size store, because my calves were huge! As much as I love shopping for shoes and boots it was a very depressing experience not being able to fit into them because my legs were just to big. A couple weeks ago i saw these Candies knee high boots, it was love at first sight, I was very hesitant, since candies seem to run small, I wear a 10/11 so its very hard to find my size to begin with let alone have my legs fit! Surprisingly they had a 10! I thought what the heck I will give it a try... AND believe it or not! I could zip them all the way up!!! I was so happy I had to buy them of course :D I wore these out one night and I don’t think I have ever felt so confident!!! And some guys must have picked up on it because it was crazy how many were actually talking/flirting/ asking for my number or to hang out :D It made me sooo happy!!!! So thank you boots for living up to your potential!

Another boot victory, I have a couple pairs of tall Uggs. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Uggs!!!! One pair I would have rolled down because my calves were to big, I tried them on last weekend and they fit so loose, they will no longer have to be rolled down unless I feel like it!!!

One last victory ramble, it may seem silly, but I can now cross my legs, sit cross-legged with ease! Before It was a chore or just merly impossible to do these things, and I can happily say I can sit with my legs tucked into my chest :D

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! Congrats on your boot victory!!!!!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    Awesome! I'm with you on the boot thing, I can never wear them because of my calves. I'm looking forward to this NSV too!
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!!
    Love knee high boots and I always had the hardest time finding a pair that would fit! And the sales clerks were always trying to get rid of me when I begged them to help me find some! LOL Got more than once the get-of-here-you-fat-chick look.
    But NO MORE!
    Enjoy it!!!! :-))
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I also love boots as my profile pic shows lol. congrats!!
  • janelle1993
    Options
    So happy for you! I'm a shoe freak and I too am in love with boots! :) So I understand why you were so happy with these NSV's. Good job again. Keep up the good work!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh... this makes me wanna go home and try on my boots! I got some from The Avenue because they were the largest calf size ive ever found (24" total) and i had to stretch them another 1" to get them to fit tightly. I had HUGE calves. I havent worn them since last winter and I'm gonna go home tonight and see how they fit. I might even be able to put the laces back into the back of them so it's not just rows of holes! You are an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    omg i want this NSV!!!!!!!!!!! good for you!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm envious! I've lost 10 inches off my waist and ~ 5 inches off my hips/thighs/chest since I started this, but none off my calves! I hate my stupid calf muscles. I just want to be able to wear nice boots. Sorry for my rant.
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    I love boots! And Torrid has some really cute fashions. Congrats on your boot scootin boogie!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love boots too!! I know how you feel!!