TEAM THIN TO WIN WEEK 4- CLOSED GROUP

Options
AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE! Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps Rest on Sunday (or day of choice) Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself! Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR! Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!! Weekly Team Challenge 4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!

Weekly Team Challenge 4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next month’s journey with you.

Replies

• Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is going to be a tough week....but we CAN do it!

I pledge 200 jumping jacks, 200 crunches and 10 miles!
  • kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone! Let me begin my post by offerring each of you a heartfelt apology. I went on vacation last week and had ever intention of keeping up with the challenge. And I did, however, I had zero access to the internet - my cabin had no wireless connection, and my blackberry was having problems accessing MFP. Please no that I hated being unable to participate and I feel as though I let everyone down.

With that being said, I am back and ready to rock the last week of the August challenge.
  • kimlee
    Options
    I pledge 200 jumping jacks, 200 crunches, and 6 extra miles. I have already done 2 of those 6 miles today!
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, is there a link to windshield wipers?
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I pledge 600 crunches, 600 jumping jacks, and 10 miles!!!
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    Oh boy...okay, I pledge 300 crunches, 100 jacks and 10 miles.
  • wildcard29
    Options
    You'd be soaked if anyone was relying on me for windshield wipers lol...those were fricking hard!!! All challenges completed and 100 crunches and 100 jumping jacks toward my goal...going to work on my miles now....wooohooo welcome to MONDAY!!!
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    Oh boy...okay, I pledge 300 crunches, 100 jacks and 10 miles.

Monday check in - under calories, drank water and completed challenges.
    100/500 extra crunches in.
    Changing my pledge to 500 extra crunches 200 Jacks and 10 miles.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    ill weigh in tomorrow I'm sorry today has been crazy! but I'm under calories and got my water in
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hey there, cals under yesterday, challenge done and yikes water not done!
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    hey there, cals under yesterday, challenge done and yikes water not done!
    Great work!!!! start early with water, it helps. I put lemon in mine, it helps.
  • kimlee
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. Here is my recap of Monday:

Challenges - Done.
    Miles toward Pledge - 2.5 of 6
    Jumping Jacks - 25
    Crunches - 25
    Under on calories
    Check w/ water.

How did everyone else do yesterday?
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great week :ohwell: i'm a little scared lol

good luck everybody!!!
  • wildcard29
    Options
    Was not under calories yesterday:( but all challenges completed and I did two miles toward goal and drank tons of water
  • wildcard29
    Options
    All challenges completed and I did two miles on the spin bike because my ankle is sore today, over on water and great on calories. I'm at 4 of my 10 if the spinning two count...oh and 200 crunches and 200 jumping jacks done so far
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    All challenges, calories under, waters in.
    1/10 miles completed
    50 Jacks more making XXX of --xxx jacks pledged so far... hmmm forgot my numbers, will have to look that up!
    Anohter 100 crunches.
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    for monday i was under calories drank water but didnt do the challenge

tuesday under calories drank water and finished challenges

ill do 300 crunches, 200 jumping jacks and 6 miles
  • kimlee
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. Here is my check-in for Tuesday:

Completed the Challenges
    100 Jumping Jacks done
    100 crunches done
    1 extra mile (3 of 6 pledged)
    Under on calories
    All water consumed.

I am ready to rock Wednesday!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    On monday and tuesday- I completed the challenges, had correct amount of water, and under calories... I did 200 crunches extra last night
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    wed - water/calories good
    woodchops done, but not the other

Current pledes done

300 of 500 crunches done so far
    50 of 200 Jacks Done
    1 mile of 10 miles completed (hope to get 3 in tomorrow)