Countdown to the New Year Challenge Week 2 December 15

chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
It's weigh in day ladies-end of week 2! If you haven't - send me a message with your weights. I will do my best to get them posted--still going back and forth to the hospital to see my FIL.

Also - drop them in this post so we can all see in case I don't get back to my computer - sorry to be so scattered but I want us all to stay focused on our goals

10 (or less) by December 31.....

we can do it!!

Replies

• chrissyh
    It's weigh in day ladies-end of week 2! If you haven't - send me a message with your weights. I will do my best to get them posted--still going back and forth to the hospital to see my FIL.

Also - drop them in this post so we can all see in case I don't get back to my computer - sorry to be so scattered but I want us all to stay focused on our goals

10 (or less) by December 31.....

we can do it!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Hi chrissyh,

going down to gym around lunchtime to weigh in. some anxiety as there were many good cookies at the tree place...:grumble: :grumble:

back later. janiebeth
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Hi All,

Well, I gained 2lbs back from the 6lbs. I lost last week. Not to worried, but, I am not happy.

I will lost 10lbs b4 December 31. :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    I REALLY think we need to change our weigh-ins to fridays!!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Hi All
    Well, last week I did really well, and lost 4lbs, this week however, I gained 4lbs!
    Had a terrible couple of weeks, but I'm determined to lose this week!
    Been to the gym this morning, did a 60 min workout :drinker:
    I'm trying hard not to weigh myself now until Sunday - been doing it every morning and evening, and it just winds me up something cronic!
    Good luck boys & gals :drinker:
    Jackie xx
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Well, I already sent Chrissy my figures, but I am not too depressed over them so I will share.
    12/1 - 171
    12/8 - 170
    12/15 - 168

SO, 3 pounds gone in December, but still wondering how in the world I am supposed to lose another 7 in 2 weeks:grumble: :grumble: , Oh well, I can only do my best!!
  • chrissyh
    My start weight for the challenge was 206 - Current weight 201.6 (4.4 so far 5.6 to go)

All of you remember if you were targeting 10 pounds this month - that is a lot to lose in a month just get as close as you can - remember - a loss of any amount is better than a gain!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    didn't lose anything this week...but I didn't gain either. I'm hoping to be able to report a big loss next week
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    I REALLY think we need to change our weigh-ins to fridays!!!!

I agree... as I tend to have larger, richer meals on weekends.

My weigh-in:
    Stable at 134.5 --> Loss to date = 1.5 lbs out of 5.0 lbs target.
  • chrissyh
    You can change your weigh in day to whatever works and report it on Mondays.

I started the challenge on Monday Dec 1 so I've kept the check in day Monday - I also feel like it's an incentive to be careful on the weekends - which by all accounts are another day of the week for us to succeed and feel proud of what we did and didn't do! It's all about choices we make.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I am still at 264. No change this past week. But I sort of slacked off last week. I wil be better this week. Already went to the the gym and did step class. I finally put risers on my step although about 3/4 of the way through I had to take them out.

Connie
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122 Member
    I already sent my numbers to chrissyh but here they are again.

12/1 146
    12/7 146
    12/15 143.5

I'm down 2.5lbs this week, out of a goal of 6lbs. I'm almost half way there.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    This is my first weigh for the challenge - | started late so just took a zero for Dec 8th
    Had a great week and am down 7 lbs. I expect I will gain a couple back by next weigh in because that is my pattern!!
    So for me
    10 -7 3
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Starting Was Challenge Was
    Now

lost
    4pounds wohoo
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    I also feel like it's an incentive to be careful on the weekends - which by all accounts are another day of the week for us to succeed and feel proud of what we did and didn't do! It's all about choices we make.

But I don't want to be careful on the weekends. :drinker:
  • janiebeth
    I just started this challenge last week, but lost a couple this week :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

12/8 - 203.6
    12/15 - 201.6

hey chrissy, we are weight twins - but you make it look much better than I.. :blushing:

janiebeth
  • janiebeth
    Hey, how come my ticker didn't change.. :grumble:
  • janiebeth
    Sorry.. no worries, I figured it out - so much for my tech savy..
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    My start weight was 174..today I am 169 Lost 5lbs.. 5 to go...:bigsmile:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    2.4 DOWN....:happy:
    AND
    7.6 TO GO:noway:
This discussion has been closed.