I've been here awhile - I need more friends

Options
I started back in May.. I've been roller coastering around with my weight since then. The majority of people that I became friends with on here stopped logging - I need some new friends.

I have about 75lbs to lose.

Replies

• spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi, i would be happy to help, add me if you like.
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me! The more friends to share motivation and support with, the better! :)
  • blondie1238
    Options
    You can add me, too! I've been here since December, and I'm in a wicked plateau... I've gained a few pounds back this summer. We can all use some encouragement :happy:
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    you can add me as well..im always looking for new friends who are willing to help motivate me as well!!!
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends... feel free to add me.
  • ansy96
    ansy96 Posts: 55
    Options
    I think I can be helpful. add me if you like :)
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'd love to be a supporter! I'm a daily logger. I will send you a friend request.
  • lagreen83
    lagreen83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need all the friends/encouragement I can get.
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I could use some more friends as well. :)
  • JayneERich
    JayneERich Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:

I keep coming and going but am aiming to stay this time!
  • awiggins1090
    Options
    You can add me! I plan on staying on here even after I met my goal just so I can maintain my weight so I will be logging for awhile
  • ShaoonaRae
    ShaoonaRae Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I log daily and my diary is public. Feel free to add me. :)
  • iamthewalrus871
    Options
    you can add me!!! I am in the same boat pretty much, most of the people I started this with have all stopped! I have found a few good people on here that encourage me so much! one person in particular! and it really does help! I have about 75 or so I would like to loose also! I think we can help eachother! :happy:
  • jasmith514
    jasmith514 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me - I need encouragement too - maybe together we can get through. I have 86 to lose.
  • LuvnSnownSun
    Options
    I'm new and thus far staying active with this. It's only been a week though. I'm pushing to loose 50 lbs. I had a major lifestyle change a year and a half ago (relationship ended) and have gradually lost about 45lbs just by not doing habits that were his, but figuring out what were mine. I recently decided to take an active role in my health and fitness. My best friend has lost over 112 lbs with MFP's support, so here I am. Feel free to ad me if you like.

Best wishes :)
  • devineyallen
    Options
    You can add me!! Support and motivation from others are great! :)
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here all of the time!
  • RegBevWil
    Options
    You can add me too! I only have 1 friend and I am starting to realize how much I appreciate her checking in on me...and keeping me focused!
  • CurvyCurlyClaire
    Options
    Hello fellow porkies (joke of course) Im really impressed with this site, would like to make friends around a similar age to spur each other on, give tips etc, good luck and well done to you all, Claire xxx :bigsmile:
  • PamelaRose88
    Options
    Im going to add you! Its always great to talk to people who are in the same boat as you!!