Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Total NSV!

krazeestraw
krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
My boss is constantly supplying the break room with treats: cakes, cookies, candies, chocolate, etc. Sometimes she brings in a box of specialty treats and comes cubicle to cubicle offering us each one. Since I started trying to lose weight, I've managed to turn down her offers every time.

Today, she was leaving for lunch and my co-worker jokingly asked "Oh, what are you bringing me back this time?" Her response was "Nothing!" I wanted to be in on the joke, so I went "WHAT?!" She told me she wasn't bringing me treats anymore because I always say no, to which I jokingly replied "Maybe you shouldn't bring me food treats! Just so you know, I like jewelry!"

Guess who's wearing her god-awful, gaudy dollar store ring proudly for the rest of the day?

2efls3s.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!