TURBOFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying.

I've never sweat or worked so hard in my life. And I used to be a pitcher in fast pitch softball and we played in the summer. And I still didn't sweat as much as I have these past two days. I've already lost a pound and a half!! I'm just so happy to be back on track! If anyone is thinking about buying it, DO IT!! Fun fun fun

Ok, I'm done. Have a good day everyone!!!!

Replies

• voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I just bought mine last week and I haven't found a single person that says it doesn't work. So we'll see! I'm excited to get started!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    lol you know I agree! I <3 chalene!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    YESSSS!!!! Love Love Love it!!! I am week on week 13day 4, and lost 27 pounds so far!! It gets better as you go. I thought I would get bored, but I have not. It keeps getting more challenging.
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    good luck share results when done :flowerforyou:
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I love Chalene and her workouts! I do Turbo Jam :)
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    AWESOME! I just got mine on Friday...finishing up 30ds in August and starting the full Turbo Fire program Sept. 5...but I want to try out a few workouts this month to see what I am in for.

Any of you do the prep schedule or just jump into the full schedule...little worried and wonder which one I should do?

Also...did any of you do the Inferno 5 day plan? Was it worth it?

Thanks!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I just got mine on Friday...finishing up 30ds in August and starting the full Turbo Fire program Sept. 5...but I want to try out a few workouts this month to see what I am in for.

Any of you do the prep schedule or just jump into the full schedule...little worried and wonder which one I should do?

Also...did any of you do the Inferno 5 day plan? Was it worth it?

Thanks!

I did the 9 week prep schedule. I just started week 1 of the normal schedule today :) Even just doing the prep schedule I lost almost 20 lbs and 6 inches off my waist, 5 off my chest, 3 1/2 off my hips. It is fantastic!