Bodywraps

Options
Has anyone tried a bodywrap for loose skin or weight loss?
What did you think?
would you do it again?

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Waste of time, you'll go back to your regular measurements within a week. I did it years ago, back in college. You can use the search button above. I'm sure it's been talked about before.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I actually did one because I was told it would help with my rashes I get (I have Lupus). The woman took my measurements before the wrap and after, and I lost about 14 inches that stayed off! It basically pulls a lot of the toxins out of your skin and helps tighten it up. Obviously, you aren't losing fat or anything...just putting your skin back where it belongs!

Oh, and be prepared. Empty your bladder BEFORE you're wrapped like a mummy, because they have you drink A LOT of water!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I actually did one because I was told it would help with my rashes I get (I have Lupus). The woman took my measurements before the wrap and after, and I lost about 14 inches that stayed off! It basically pulls a lot of the toxins out of your skin and helps tighten it up. Obviously, you aren't losing fat or anything...just putting your skin back where it belongs!

Oh, and be prepared. Empty your bladder BEFORE you're wrapped like a mummy, because they have you drink A LOT of water!

My daughter has Lupus and was having a rash issue. She started using a lotion by Melaleuca and it cleared it up.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options

My daughter has Lupus and was having a rash issue. She started using a lotion by Melaleuca and it cleared it up.

Never heard of it, but I'll check it out! I actually did the body wrap about three months ago, and my usual weekly rashes have been completely gone, except for one! I usually use coconut oil on my skin for the rashes prior to that, and it always seemed to be beneficial. Thanks for the brand though, it's always nice to have options!