Ladies...the dreaded 'C' word

Options
2»

Replies

• sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I must have a dirty mind. I honestly thought it was about something else. Cellulite. I have it and i'm thin. I had it way back in college also and was super self conscious. Now I don't care!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    And here I thought you were talking about the word ****!

I realised after I posted this how it may sound. But while we are on the topic-I hate that word!

You have no idea what word I typed. It's all stars!

You typed ****. It isn't stars on my computer. I can read it, perfectly.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    And here I thought you were talking about the word ****!

I realised after I posted this how it may sound. But while we are on the topic-I hate that word!

You have no idea what word I typed. It's all stars!
    It was cook, wasn't it? Because clean has too many letters.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Mine is now gone exercising and healthy eating works !!!!
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Whats about those things... Dunno what they are called or caused by. But look like white stretch marks? I have these alot :sad:
    And it isnt nice indented they are. Any way to get rid?
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    While we are working on weight loss, healthy diet, toning, drinking water, and variouis creams to eliminate C, I have to second that getting a TAN hides a lot and makes you look altogether healthier and beautiful.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Side plank..omg..just did those this morning... and when you get stronger...u can extend both legs out...nice burn!!:smile:
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I hate how people assume that because I'm ridiculously pale, that I'm unhealthy. I shouldn't have to get a fake tan to look healthy! Yes, my cellulite and stretch marks are probably more obvious than on darker complexions, but...

I don't know what I'm trying to say here, other than embrace your natural beauty!!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I have some on my thighs and butt, but I am learning to accept it. I feel like my body is looking a lot better though as time goes on due to healthier eating and being active.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Fake tan is the one!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have it too... hate it, but I have noticed it looking "better", relatively speaking.

And I have a VERY, VERY hard time believing that Jillian has cellulite.