Any Jillian Michaels Success Stories

Options
Hey All,
Other than the 30DS has anyone had success doing JM's other DVD such as Banish Fat Boost Your Metabolism, No more trouble zones etc. I know some people in here have said they had success by just doing these DVD's.

Please share. Thanks!!!

Replies

• elle2bee
    elle2bee Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do Banish Fat, Boost your Metabolism and it kicks my butt. I have noticed a difference in my legs more than anything. And of course my weight loss.

She is awesome if you can get past the sorness and do it everyday.
  • cherylwhite
    cherylwhite Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I always feel good when I have done Jillian's "No more trouble zones". It was part of my exercise program when I was loosing weight and will be again when the pool closes after Labor Day to help me maintain.
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it and don't have it but the one for the abs they say REALLY works! I need to get it but just haven't yet!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have seen people have success with 6 week to a 6 pack. I am doing the shred which is working great for me and then today I just added 6 week to a 6 pack and could only get half way through.
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    just started using the banish fat DVD i couldn't make it through but, I'm gonna work on it :D i hope it works
  • KayakingPublicist
    KayakingPublicist Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like her "Hot Bod In A Box" and just general circuit training. It's best exemplified on her DVD "30 Day Shred" but her site, JM.com and "Hot Bod In A Box" and her books are great resources. I highly recommend them. I'm currently working with a nutritionist and a fitness trainer from JM.com who help me stay strong when the scale beats me up.
  • yvonmac
    yvonmac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am a Jillian Michaels circuit training junkie. I belong to her website and I do her circuit training four days a week. I just bought No More Trouble Zones and it is very like her circuit trainings online. When I started her program a year ago, I wanted to lose ten pounds. I lost 23 lbs. I am working on my last 10 pounds because I want to lose 33 lbs total now! My abs are looking more like a six-pack and my hips are slimmer than they've ever been and I'm lifting 10 lb. weights and I started with 1 1/2 lb. weights. So, I don't know if I am a success and I am a believer in her kick-my-butt exercises and they pay off!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I am a Jillian Michaels circuit training junkie. I belong to her website and I do her circuit training four days a week. I just bought No More Trouble Zones and it is very like her circuit trainings online. When I started her program a year ago, I wanted to lose ten pounds. I lost 23 lbs. I am working on my last 10 pounds because I want to lose 33 lbs total now! My abs are looking more like a six-pack and my hips are slimmer than they've ever been and I'm lifting 10 lb. weights and I started with 1 1/2 lb. weights. So, I don't know if I am a success and I am a believer in her kick-my-butt exercises and they pay off!

That's awesome. Definitely a success. Thanks for sharing
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    just started using the banish fat DVD i couldn't make it through but, I'm gonna work on it :D i hope it works

Yeah the first time I did that video I only made it to 20min mark and was about to puke. I kept at it and now I can complete the entire DVD. It does still keep me winded.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Yes. I did 30DS and lost quite a few pounds and inches. Mostly in my boobs and arms though.
  • maximummags
    Options
    I have lost over 100 pounds. I started with the 30 day shred (6 months) now i alternate with the trouble zones and metabolism booster. I am down to a size 3. No pills of any kind just fewer calories and jillian micheals (praying helps too) lol. By the way thats my husband on the picture. I'm using his account (He wouldn't look too good as a size 3).
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LOL! I was wondering ??
  • KimmyCobberson
    Options
    Right now i am doing the get ripped in 30 video, i like it at lot but it completely kicks your butt in a half an hour. Im on week two day 4 and have lost 4 lbs(:
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing level 1 of the 30DS now..and have lost 2 inches around my thighs, 1 around my waist and 2 from my calves! it really works! As for Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, I only managed to get to circuit 4..but the exercises are TOUGH! I wouldn't be surprised if more inches are shed in the process!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!