What is

Options
everyones favorite dance workout DVD? I think I want to try out this kind of workout but have no clue where to start. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Grease or West Side Story
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    I have few Davina workout DVD's and tend to go betweem them my cross trainer and wii fit yoga and strength training. hopw this helps.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    If you like to jump around a lot - try Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire - I've done both and LOVE them, even though I get my butt kicked with them most days.

Zumba is a lot of fun too, but I think the classes would be better than just doing it at home. I also have several Pilates DVDs that I love, anything by Gaia productions is fabulous.
  • kateyrog
    kateyrog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a great one - a really good workout
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

Fame... helloooooo? Sheesh.

Or FLASHDANCE - yeah, Flashdance
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Because you have no idea - go to collagevideo.com & look at a few video clips first. This will help you narrow the search some. Another resource for video clips & reviews is totalfitnessdvds.com

Freebies (or cheap) to try - exercisetv.com (also a channel on Comcast cable) , hulu.com or Netflix (they have streaming or rentable).

My favorite Instructors: Kelly Coffey Meyer, Chris Freytag, Cathe, Jessica Smith

Instructors I dislike: Jillian Michaels, Tracey Mallet, Denise Austin ....... everyone's tastes are different.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Fame... helloooooo? Sheesh.

Or FLASHDANCE - yeah, Flashdance

You're right. I burned way more calories from Flashdance.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Team America World Police. I LOVE the music and the routines. My only gripe is the ones doing the exercises look so.... wooden.
  • Becky99504
    Options
    I was walking and exercising to my ipod msuic, but I washed it last week!