Top 3 individuals with highest percent of starting weight lost:
Gwynnehamer 1.39%
Nb9251 1.00%
Tweez8976 0.97%

Top 3 individuals with the most lbs lost:
Gwynnehamer -2.8
Nb9251 -2
Tweez8976 -1.7

As a team we lost 12. lbs this week and 68.8 lbs so far in August!!!! And we completed our team crunch challenge for the extra bonus points!

Great job again this week. Lets keep it up in our last week as Exercists!!!!!

I'll post this weeks challenges again shortly!

Replies

• nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So we have 16 people on our team so that's an average of about 4lbs per person. That awesome guys!!! Let's go out strong this last week and bring home a win!
  • cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I figured I would bring these over to this forum to continue it...

CRUNCHES
    nb9251-1000
    phawley13-500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    gwynnehamer- 1000
    scapez -1000
    wvualum-1,000
    cncadieux - 1000
    cberndt1987 - 500

Total- 6,600

JACKS
    nb9251-1,000
    phawley13- 500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    gwynnehamer 500 (sorry, I really, really, really hate jumping jacks.)
    scapez - 500
    wvualum - 400 (I hate them too!)
    cncadieux - 500
    cberndt1987 - 500

Total- 4,500

MILES
    nb9251-8 miles
    phawley13- 10 miles
    HonestyismyDiet - 5 miles
    gwynnehamer- 5 miles
    scapez - 10 miles
    wvualum - 5 miles
    cncadieux - 5 miles
    cberndt1987 - 5 miles

Total- 53 miles
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Can someone post this week's challenges here, I can't find them. Thanks.
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week too. TOM hit really hard last week so, I'm hoping that's my root cause for not losing. Here's my additions.

CRUNCHES
    nb9251-1000
    phawley13-500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    gwynnehamer- 1000
    scapez -1000
    wvualum-1,000
    cncadieux - 1000
    cberndt1987 - 500
    Libs41223- 500

Total- 7,100

JACKS
    nb9251-1,000
    phawley13- 500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    scapez - 500
    cncadieux - 500
    cberndt1987 - 500
    Libs41223 - 500 (These are the bane of my existence)

Total- 5,000

MILES
    nb9251-8 miles
    phawley13- 10 miles
    gwynnehamer- 5 miles
    scapez - 10 miles
    wvualum - 5 miles
    cncadieux - 5 miles
    cberndt1987 - 5 miles
    Libs41223 - 5 miles

Total- 58 miles
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    sorry y'all, I thought I had posted this already!

AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE!
    Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
    Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
    Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
    Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps
    Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain
    climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE
    AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed
    this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one
    setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve
    become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As
    fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes
    with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!
    Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

Weekly Team Challenge
    4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for
    crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last
    part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next
    month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking
    back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to
    exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep
    it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    So we are doing a split week. Huh. Still, no reason we can't kill it! RAWR! :D
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CRUNCHES
    nb9251-1000
    phawley13-500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    gwynnehamer- 1000
    scapez -1000
    wvualum-1,000
    cncadieux - 1000
    cberndt1987 - 500
    Libs41223- 500
    Murelzgirl - 900

Total- 8,000

JACKS
    nb9251-1,000
    phawley13- 500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    scapez - 500
    cncadieux - 500
    cberndt1987 - 500
    Murelzgirl - 500 (I also hate these)

Total- 5,500

MILES
    nb9251-8 miles
    phawley13- 10 miles
    gwynnehamer- 5 miles
    scapez - 10 miles
    wvualum - 5 miles
    cncadieux - 5 miles
    cberndt1987 - 5 miles
    Libs41223 - 5 miles
    Murelzgirl - 2 miles ( will up this if I need to, I just have a busy week already and will be pressed for time)

Total- 60 miles
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So I did an unexpected spin class today and killed some miles so I"m gonna up my miles to 30 miles since I already have 19 done. Let's rock out ladies!

CRUNCHES
    nb9251-1000
    phawley13-500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    gwynnehamer- 1000
    scapez -1000
    wvualum-1,000
    cncadieux - 1000
    cberndt1987 - 500
    Libs41223- 500
    Murelzgirl - 900

Total- 8,000

JACKS
    nb9251-1,000
    phawley13- 500
    HonestyismyDiet - 600
    scapez - 500
    cncadieux - 500
    cberndt1987 - 500
    Murelzgirl - 500 (I also hate these)

Total- 5,500

MILES
    nb9251-30 miles
    phawley13- 10 miles
    gwynnehamer- 5 miles
    scapez - 10 miles
    wvualum - 5 miles
    cncadieux - 5 miles
    cberndt1987 - 5 miles
    Libs41223 - 5 miles
    Murelzgirl - 2 miles ( will up this if I need to, I just have a busy week already and will be pressed for time)

Total- 82 miles
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    well I posted this on the other forum because I didn't see this one but I will post it here too

I am sorry I have been out with an injury all week. I haven't been able to exercise I did 3 miles on monday and that is when it all went bad, I pulled my neck, was not able to walk on tuesday, and only today is it feeling a bit better, I can now turn my head to the left. But it still isn't good enough to push myself with anything. I feel so bad, I hate missing out on all the stuff I wanted to do and all the stuff the team did.
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    well I posted this on the other forum because I didn't see this one but I will post it here too

I am sorry I have been out with an injury all week. I haven't been able to exercise I did 3 miles on monday and that is when it all went bad, I pulled my neck, was not able to walk on tuesday, and only today is it feeling a bit better, I can now turn my head to the left. But it still isn't good enough to push myself with anything. I feel so bad, I hate missing out on all the stuff I wanted to do and all the stuff the team did.

Oh no! Well your body is telling you to take it slow for a little bit! That's totally okay! Feel better!
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options

Oh no! Well your body is telling you to take it slow for a little bit! That's totally okay! Feel better!
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    Hey guys I am staying on track with everything this week. However now I am now going out of town Friday after work returning late late Sunday. I don't know if I am going to be able to get in 1 of the days this weekend. I am really nervous about it but going to try hard to make it happen. I already have clothes set aside to work out in for the trip so in case i do find time I am ready to go. It was a last minute decision to head out of town so I am glad now I didn't pledge too high because my busy week just got that much busier.

Thankfully I am on track and have 300 each of my 600 abs and jumping jacks and 2 of the 5 miles done so not too much more. Tonight I plan on swimming and then coming home for dinner and later going for a walk with my dog to get another mile in and then getting in my daily activities with 100 more abs and jumping jacks afterwards once I am warm.

Do you think it would be okay to add in some of the daily activities from Day 6 into today's and tomorrows so I know I don't skip them if I can't get them in while I am out of town? What do you guys think?
  • wvualum
    Options
    Hey guys I am staying on track with everything this week. However now I am now going out of town Friday after work returning late late Sunday. I don't know if I am going to be able to get in 1 of the days this weekend. I am really nervous about it but going to try hard to make it happen. I already have clothes set aside to work out in for the trip so in case i do find time I am ready to go. It was a last minute decision to head out of town so I am glad now I didn't pledge too high because my busy week just got that much busier.

Thankfully I am on track and have 300 each of my 600 abs and jumping jacks and 2 of the 5 miles done so not too much more. Tonight I plan on swimming and then coming home for dinner and later going for a walk with my dog to get another mile in and then getting in my daily activities with 100 more abs and jumping jacks afterwards once I am warm.

Do you think it would be okay to add in some of the daily activities from Day 6 into today's and tomorrows so I know I don't skip them if I can't get them in while I am out of town? What do you guys think?

that is fine.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the extra challenge exercises? I ask because I've been "banking" some extra jumping jacks everyday, and assuming the weather cooperates tomorrow, I'll have my pledged 10 miles in (i.e. I'll have room for more). So if anyone hasn't been able to keep up with those things for whatever reason, I may be able to cover some of it. GO EXERCISTS - FINAL WEEK - LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    I'm on track for all of my extras. :)
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the extra challenge exercises? I ask because I've been "banking" some extra jumping jacks everyday, and assuming the weather cooperates tomorrow, I'll have my pledged 10 miles in (i.e. I'll have room for more). So if anyone hasn't been able to keep up with those things for whatever reason, I may be able to cover some of it. GO EXERCISTS - FINAL WEEK - LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! :flowerforyou:

Since I haven't been able to do anything but 3 miles out of the 10 I pledged and none of the crunches or JJ, due to injury there are some to be made up... I feel so bad not being able to do anything this week
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Since I haven't been able to do anything but 3 miles out of the 10 I pledged and none of the crunches or JJ, due to injury there are some to be made up... I feel so bad not being able to do anything this week

Well...just do what you can. I can probably 'gift' some miles to you...and JJs too. However - you're on your own with the crunches...my abs are killing me!! :noway:
  • wvualum
    Options

Well...just do what you can. I can probably 'gift' some miles to you...and JJs too. However - you're on your own with the crunches...my abs are killing me!! :noway:

And I'll take your crunches (just glad it wasn't the JJ's , you'd be on your own)!
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I apologize. I just cannot finish my crunches and jacks. I had a flare up of some inside parts and jumping and crunching HURTS. I was able to knock out 200 of each yesterday leaving 300 left. :( I did finish my 5 extra miles. And my 5K+ was AWESOME yesterday (didn't have time in the schedule for today, so I did it yesterday). All other challenges are complete.

It's been a great run. WE RULE!!!
  • wvualum
    Options
    Our total team score was 822.

Top 3 individuals with highest percent of starting weight lost:
    Gwynnehamer with 4.97%
    Scapez with 4.38%
    wvualum with 4.24%

Top 3 individuals with the most lbs lost:
    wvualum with 10 lbs.
    Gwynnehamer with 10 lbs.
    Libs41223 with 8 lbs.

As a team we lost 82.2 lbs. in August!!!!

Its been a pleasure getting to know you. Thanks for hanging in there! :drinker: