Weird food things

Options
2»

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I like plain yellow French's mustard on my popcorn and garlic powder on my turkey bacon and ketchup on chocolate cake (which i havent had in years, but its a gross habit)
  • RabbiG
    RabbiG Posts: 2
    Options
    My thing is "organs", you know, liver, tounge, gizzards and the like. It just don't seem fitten fer folk to eat innerds.
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I can't eat anything that is white and creamy. No matter how many times I tell myself it isn't semen, I just can't get over the small possibility that some added a personal touch to the ranch dressing.

Thank you for ruining ranch dressing for me lol yuck never occurred to me before and now I'll never touch the stuff again!!!
  • fortysixpounds
    Options
    I have some weird stuff I like together ....well other people think it's weird that I put them together, I used to think that it was normal until the millionth comment.

1) (yes there's enough for numbers ha) Pancakes with cream cheese, maple syrup and walnuts nyom
    2) chocolate broken up and mixed in with salted popcorn especially movie popcorn
    3)toast with peanut butter and banana chopped up over it
    4) bread and sugar
    5)chips sandwich (just chips)
    6)fries sandwich (just fries)
    7)basically bread and anything haha
    8)I can't eat beans unless there's bacon mixed in with them
    9)I love frozen sweetcorn
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    yum peanut butter and bannas
    sandwiches and jalapeno chips inside
    I like do dip fruit in pudding
    Hate peas and organs ewww.....spam and hot dogs...looks like dog food. Cannot eat mystery meat!
    :laugh:
  • fortysixpounds
    Options
    Oh and I can't eat picture food. Y'know when you're on holidays and they have pictures of food for a menu, I can't eat picture food, I need an actual description hehehe