9 missxlaur

Need 1 more person :)
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Hooray!! Super pumped about this! :):)
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    me 2! This is my first challenge on here so I'm excited!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is going to be so much fun! :) Now, if anyone is more creative than me, we should come up with a good team name!!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi Girls I am so happy about our September challenge!!!:bigsmile:

Dont know if you know I left Team Sexy ang Sassy... The banner had sweet in it... and that just wasnt me. I'm not usually so nit
    picky.

I think our name should be something we want to aspire to become in September.

Flab Kickers United :laugh: Just kidding!

I'll friend everyone next time.
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Still room for one more? I'd love to be on your team!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm in....i'm actually looking forward to "joining" a group this time and doing what i can with the time i have...if you guy (captain's) need a spreadsheet to track our weighins, i'll be happy to share the one i have used since we all started together...it has improved over time if i do say so myself....just an offer do NOT feel inclined to say yes if you have something already....
    looking forward to working with you guys....
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    i'm in....i'm actually looking forward to "joining" a group this time and doing what i can with the time i have...if you guy (captain's) need a spreadsheet to track our weighins, i'll be happy to share the one i have used since we all started together...it has improved over time if i do say so myself....just an offer do NOT feel inclined to say yes if you have something already....

You do btw make a killer spreadsheet if you don't mind me saying! I'm jealous at how great you are at it! lol
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Bump
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I'm excited to be starting another challenge. I feel like I *fizzled* somewhere in between the last one...I have something to prove, so this will kick me in the butt and get me moving. I feel like I let my other team members down completely...I don't like that feeling. I don't like to *drop the ball* halfway to the goal post! So...with that said...I'm ready...and I have a LOT of weight to lose, so let's get this party started. :) Thanks for allowing me to join.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Oooh, I think it would be awesome to use your speadsheet! :smile: Thank you so much for the offer!
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    i'm so excited to be doing this and i'm so happy we're a small little team. i'm part of another challenge that has at least 30 people in it and it's hard to keep up with everyone's lives. i hope to really get to know you ladies over the coming weeks :)
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yay we have our team!!!

September Tribal Challenge

1-2 Co-Captains Beckdubs and Lauren
    3 Jorden
    4 Denise
    5 Shannon
    6 Christine
    7 Kris1085
    8 AbbyGrl72
    9 missxlaur
    10 megsaroo

Denise...i'd love a copy of your spreadsheet! that would be awesome!!!

Flab Kickers United would be awesome! lol I think it is an awesome idea to make it something we all want to obtain throughout september! Any other ideas?

Beckdubs had the idea of creating a facebook group that we can use instead of this message board...just wanted to make sure everyone had facebook or if we wanted to do that. :)
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Hi Team!!!

I looks like we a bunch of motivated women. I agree with missxlaur, I'm glad to have a small group.

Lauren I was just kidding with the FKU.... just saw that LOL....LOL!!!!!! OM!! :blushing:

Team Everyday
    Team Fire and Rain ... Killer workouts/ water
    Team MFP Bombshells

Just some ideas.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    There is already Bombshell Betty's!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm confused....i got an invite from you guys and someone named gary??? i'd rather be on this team since i know most of the members....is gary with our team???
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Me also Denise, he started the September Tribal Challenge. I told him I found a team :smile: His team Wappo Warriors is a COOL name!