30 Day Shred

Options
Ok, I know I'm not the first one to say this, but....

I just did the 30DS for the first time. And, I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. My muscles feel like Jello!!! I know that I will be ok in the long run and this will be really good for me, but.... HOLY COW!!!

Replies

• kayler00
    kayler00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 5.. Well Day 6 but I did Jillian Michaels Shred It With Weights today instead because I wanted to mix it up. But the 4th day gets better, atleast for me!! =)
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    It is definitely tough...but so worth it to keep going!! You will feel stronger and so accomplished!
  • ejm1978
    ejm1978 Posts: 9
    Options
    I thought I was going to die as well. But like the person before me said, by the fourth day (this morning) I was fine, no sore muscles.. just hang in there, 1 day at a time
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I did it today for the first time also and it was a killer! I have a hard time with some of the jumping as I have bad knees so had to take it a little easy. Push ups, what a joke that was! I'm not going to give up, tomorrow will be day 2. It's got to get better!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Keep at it....it gets easier each day I promise. And as some added motivation for you, I have lost 7 total inches and I am only on day 11!!!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You sound absolutely normal :) Hang in there, it will get better soon. Good for you committing to the shred!
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know that it's going to take effort, but will be really worth it. I guess I didn't believe other people when they said even Level 1 kicks your butt... but it really did! (Of course, I'm really out of shape so I guess that's part of it). Yeah, the push-ups- Not a chance! Maybe tomorrow! Lol.

Now that I've been done for a while though.... well, my muscles are still Jello-ish... but I really do have some more energy. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Everyone- keep up the great work and the great inspiration! It's really nice to have this community of support.
  • kayler00
    kayler00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OMG yes, the push ups I couldn't even do ONE! So I did crunches instead. Haha
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. It makes me wonder how many days I can keep going without a rest!! What does Jillian say about rest days anyways?? Anyone know?
  • fendeb
    fendeb Posts: 31
    Options
    What is this 30ds and where did you all find this??? thanks for the help.