I'm New!

I am 46 years old, and need to get back in control of my life. I've let myself go, and now I am paying the price, with painful joints, and plantar faciitis in my left foot. I want to feel good again.....

Replies

• cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    my friend has had that on both feet. so sorry to hear that. welcome to mfp you picked a great site to join. so many nice people are here. feel free to friend me good luck on your endeavors
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    I am 46 years old, and need to get back in control of my life. I've let myself go, and now I am paying the price, with painful joints, and plantar faciitis in my left foot. I want to feel good again.....
    Welcome to the site!
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    welcome, yuck on the plantar fasciitis I've had that, no fun! Lots of motivation here if you take advantage of it.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Welcome k9.... feel free to send me a friend request. :happy:
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    oooh i been here just over too weeks ,i had that in my right foot just getting better now!!!!!! f*****g sore condition ,you will find this site really motivational feel free to add me for support if you like :)
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Welcome k9kutter64, sorry for your pain you are feeling. We are here to support each other, so feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for support as well I am hosting an Over 40 Christmas Challenge if you want to join, see the link in my signature. When I first started I joined some challenges and it was a great way of staying motivated and meeting people.

Good luck!
  • Glad you could join us! Very easy to find a support group here, but feel free to invite local friends. Ask any questions you like, there is a very good chance someone else has been there too since it is such a large pool to draw from.

Funny you mentioned plantar faciitis. It keeps coming up in my conversations lately. I think I need to do more research on the topic because it might explain the issue I am having.