New Member Introduction

Hello,I just joined this site and hope I did my introduction correctly? I am a 50 year old wife and Mom of 3 kids. I have a Chronic Health Conditions; mainly CHF(Congestive Heart Failure) and a leaky Mitral Valve. I occasionally have severe mood swings and suspect it's a monthly chemical imbalance from pre menopause.I also have some anxiety OCD and depression and take medications for these and heart medications as well.I am really having a hard time losing any weight and have been trying to eat healthier and eat less sugar and consume less salt as it's required for my heart health.My hope is to lose weight and hope to find support and others who are dealing with Chronic Health Conditions like myself that understand the challenges we face with these Chronic Health Conditions.THank you to the founders of this site,I appreciate the opportunities you have given me to become healthy on this healthy lifestyle we are on! All the best to you all on your healthy lifestyle journey's.Sincerely,DJ

Replies

• Hey everybody! I'm from the Cincinnati area and am starting today on my journey to lose weight and get in shape. My daughter gets married next year in June, so this only helps me to get more motivated. High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol are my demons. Losing my weight and exercising, will get rid of those. There seems to be a lot of love in this group, so I'm happy to join you. God Bless everyone on their individual journey's!!
  • Mishpru68
    Mishpru68 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I just joined this amazing site! My goal is to get back on track before the holidays. Thankful I didn't slip to far from my goal weight and this site has given the motivation I needed.