Exercising with young children at home...

Options
124»

Replies

• ironband
    ironband Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    2. I have a Wii! And am embarrassed to say I've... never used it *LOL* I do NOT have a Wii Fit. What are the best active games or do I need the Fit?

I really like EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii. Total body tracking, heart rate monitor built into the arm sensor, and nice boot-camp style workouts. The exerband that comes with it is kinda cheap, but for less than $30 on amazon it's a great value!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I take my 3 year old with me to the gym and put her in the daycare. If I bring the 12 year old too, he works out with me.
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Another thing I do, is I do the xbox kinect at home- best video game workouts ever!!! Smokes the Wii any day of the week!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love ALL of these :) thanks so much everyone! No excuses :)
  • eeker
    eeker Posts: 1
    Options
    I like the EA Sports cd for Wii. It is more like a "gym" workout than the wii fit products from what I'm told, and I liked that because I like the gym atmosphere. Jillian Michael's 30 day shred is great - and it's only 20 minutes. When I don't make it to the gym in the mornings (I'm one of the 5 a.m. crazy gym people) I do one of these after my 17 month old goes to bed. Good luck!