Online fitness clubs

Options
Does anyone belong to any online fitness clubs (I mean paid ones like Jillian or the Biggest loser)? I just want to know if they are worth spending the money. I've considered it but I've lost the majority of my weight without them. I'm just stuck on the last 10 to 15 lbs and need help.

Thanks in advance!!
Jenn

Replies

• jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Does anyone belong to any online fitness clubs (I mean paid ones like Jillian or the Biggest loser)? I just want to know if they are worth spending the money. I've considered it but I've lost the majority of my weight without them. I'm just stuck on the last 10 to 15 lbs and need help.

Thanks in advance!!
    Jenn
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    no i am not. however, i just bought jillian's 30 day shred so with this site and the dvds, i hope to lose some inches in the next month haha
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I came here because it was free, I stayed because it is the best weight loss site around!

To me the most important thing is to have a human touch. The encouragement and help I have received from MFP buddies has been tremendous.

25 pounds and counting!
  • garymoore
    Options
    No don"t spend the money, sounds like your doing well here, ,The last 10 lbs is always the hardest to lose, HANG IN , YOU CAN DO.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    the best club is MFP and the people here everthing ive done was though here !!! for those how know me thank you and love you all for the support !!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: