Lunch ideas for school

Options
hey everyone here:) As you know i'm just 16 years old and i'm going back to school, but i'm trying to control what i eat. And as you know, school's food sometimes can be just very salty and it has tons of fat. Can someone give me some suggestions of heallthy and easy lunch for school?

add me as friend if you want to.

Replies

• NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Wraps. You can put anything in them and they are really easy to make if you need something fast.
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I also just got back to school.
    There's a lot of tempting food @ my school and in the vending machines, but I stay away from that stuff.
    I usually take a sandwich to school (whole wheat bread, fat free cheese, lean deli meat), I also eat fresh fruit/vegetables with that. I eat an apple or peach and baby carrots, cucumber sticks.
    For snacks I eat a portion of nuts (they are healthy fats & keep me full) or string cheese.
    Try to stay away from carby things, they only fill you up for a while and leave you craving more carbs.
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    Hello, I will be going back to school soon as well. The easiest way to save money and cut back on unhealthy food is to pack your own lunch. Here's what I do:
    1. Yogurt, banana, half an apple, small spinach salad, and several whole-wheat crackers.
    2. Tuna fish sandwich, banana, and a cucumber salad.