Veiny arms??

Options
Hey, I'm doing P90, and all the pushups seem to put a lot of pressure on my forearms. While I'm doing the pushups, my veins pop up from my arms, and I'm concerned that this might become permanent. Should I be worried? Can I keep up my workout to get my arms fit while still preventing bodybuilder veins?

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    As your body fat percentage goes down and you get more fit they may start showing. Don't worry, it's awesome.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    As your body fat percentage goes down and you get more fit they may start showing. Don't worry, it's awesome.

^^^ Yep! I like a few healthy veins in my women! Genetics plays a big part with how many pop out and how many don't, and you will have to do a helluva lot more dieting and working out to get veins like a bodybuilder. :smile:
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    lol
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Genetics, definitely. Most of the time I have smooth, feminine arms. After a little work, BAM, 2 inch pipelines popping up everywhere.

On the bright side, they love me at the Red Cross Blood Drive! :wink:
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback so far! :) Anyone else have experience with this?
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Question: Does this have anything to do with being dehydrated or overhydrated?