ChaLEAN Extreme

Just wondering if anyone out there has tried the ChaLEAN Extreme weight loss videos and what you think of them? I currently have Turbo Jams and I love it but am looking for something new to try.

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    I am doing the Chalean Extreme workout now, as well as Turbo Fire, and I love them both!
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    LOVE them! It's a great change of pace from the Turbo Jam series. I love Chalene and all things Turbo (Jam, Kick, Fire...) and ChaLEAN Extreme totally carries that energy that I love into another venue (weight training). I had great results when I used it, and my mom is having a great time as well. She just started a few days ago and loves it!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    I am currently in week 2 of CE and so far I really like it. It's mostly strength training, so not like Turbo Jam but in the interval workout there are some Turbo Jam like moves. There is another current thread about this program so if you do a search for that thread you can read what others have to say about it.
  • NBowes88
    NBowes88 Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks for the input!
  • NBowes88
    I just ordered the program so I can't wait until it gets here! A couple more days and we'll see how the program goes! I'm pretty excited about it!! :happy:
  • I have both ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Fire. Love love love both of them. Started with ChaLEAN and now doing TF. After this schedule I plan do to the hybrid. Looking forward to that. I hope you enjoy!
  • nareykay
    nareykay Posts: 18 Member
    I just ordered it too! I am hoping it will get here soon so I can give it a try!!!
  • kck21886
    kck21886 Posts: 19
    I just finished Turbo Fire and I started the CLX/Turbo Fire Hybrid today! I am so excited to start this program! I lost 21 Pounds with TF so I cant wait to see the results with the hybrid program !
  • NBowes88
    I finished my first day of the ChaLean program. I love it so far! Hopefully I can keep it up! I'm more of a cardio person though so I just did the Turbo Jams too. We'll see how it goes :)