MFP Runners Club 12/16

Ran an easy 3 miles today. It was cold and rainy but by the time we hit starbucks (our start and finish point) it stopped raining. How was your run today?

Replies

• SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Ran an easy 3 miles today. It was cold and rainy but by the time we hit starbucks (our start and finish point) it stopped raining. How was your run today?
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    I went to spin class this morning. I'm going to run 6 miles this afternoon. I'll let you know then!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    It's cold and rainy today, so I won't be running outside. But my "I can probably do this" goal is 5 miles today. My "I KNOW I can do this" goal is 4 miles. :smile:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    I donated blood after my run yesterday, so I treated myself to sleeping in this morning. I'll do an upper body workout tonight if I get home in time.
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Slept in a little so my planned 7 miles turned into 2 1/2 but it felt good to at least run a little. It was like 15 degrees again and we are expecting a big snow tonight. So 10 miles so far for the week for me. I hope the weather gets better I hate when I do not get to run!!:grumble:

Alisha
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    today was a gym day for me, so no running. but I did get a GREAT workout! :drinker:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    I think I am paying for running in the rain. I woke up with a slight sore throat and 1/2 of head was congested. Now I have a full blown congested head with runny nose and just a general blah feeling. I guess it is soup and the comfy blankets when I get home!:grumble:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Hi y'all! Ran an easy 2.5 today and then did a BRUTAL 60 min with my trainer.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    No run today... but after my 10 miles total y'day that's a good thing! :laugh:

I got my new ChaLean Extreme workouts so I did the first one... Burn Circuit #1 this morning! Loved it!

Jess
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    I ended up running 7 miles! i hate running inside!