Addicted to MFP

Options
Yesterday I was too busy to log my food in before I ate (I do this incase it's going to be too much and I can then adjust before I eat). It drove me insane I was convinced I had eaten far too much. Logging in is like a drug. I have to do it or I feel restless. I felt so much better when I sorted it all out and saw that was still within my calorie limits.

Replies

• SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was too busy to log my food in before I ate (I do this incase it's going to be too much and I can then adjust before I eat). It drove me insane I was convinced I had eaten far too much. Logging in is like a drug. I have to do it or I feel restless. I felt so much better when I sorted it all out and saw that was still within my calorie limits.
    I feel your pain (in a good way). This has become my daily obsession, something I'm borderline OCD about. LOL
  • brooksie176
    brooksie176 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Absolutely with you on this. I have filled in my food diary everyday for nearly a year. Am thinking of trying to stop on 1st Sept and see how I get on but not sure I can as the mild OCD in me says do it do it. lol x