edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Christmas Vacation

Miracle On 34th St.

A Christmas Story

Scrooged

It's A Wonderful Life

Elf

White Christmas

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (live action)

Home Alone

The Ref

**********************************************************************************************************

What's your pick? :smile:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Christmas Vacation

Miracle On 34th St.

A Christmas Story

Scrooged

It's A Wonderful Life

Elf

White Christmas

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (live action)

Home Alone

The Ref

**********************************************************************************************************

What's your pick? :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    A christmas story

Charlie Browns Christmas

Scrooged

Rudolph

Frosty

Elf

Christmas vacation

Oh and I like those lifetime christmas stories you know the ones that only get like 2 starts and are really cheesy....but got a love em:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • My favorite is A Christmas Carol, but it has to be the one where George C Scott plays Scrooge. Me and my sister would watch that movie with my grandmother around the holidays. She has passed on, but my sister and I always get together and watch it before Christmas Day.
  • Shannon023
    A christmas story

Charlie Browns Christmas

Scrooged

Rudolph

Frosty

Elf

Christmas vacation

Oh and I like those lifetime christmas stories you know the ones that only get like 2 starts and are really cheesy....but got a love em:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:

The animated ones were gonna be tomorrow's thread. :wink:

I just saw "It's a Wonderful Life" for the first time this last weekend. It was cute! :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    You know I never saw it's a wonderful life or Miracle on 34th street:noway: I think I'm gonna look for it so I can Tivo it or something.
  • Shannon023
    You know I never saw it's a wonderful life or Miracle on 34th street:noway: I think I'm gonna look for it so I can Tivo it or something.

I haven't either. :huh: Let me know if it's any good. :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    My favorite is A Christmas Carol, but it has to be the one where George C Scott plays Scrooge. Me and my sister would watch that movie with my grandmother around the holidays. She has passed on, but my sister and I always get together and watch it before Christmas Day.

That's sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    My fav is "Miracle on 34th Street"......and it might be strange but, "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
  • i have 3 and they are not on the list. The Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen. I have already watched each of them twice.:flowerforyou:
  • Definitely It's a Wonderful Life! But I'm a sucker for those Hallmark/Lifetime Christmas movies too.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I love all of those but if I had to choose, it would be A Christmas Story.
  • Christmas Vacation, by far!!! Followed by Prancer.
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    My favorite would have to be A Christmas Story. DH and I watch it every year.

I also like the Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen. I guess the first one would be the best for me.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Christmas Vacation out of that list. But I would add Family Man. Maybe not a traditional Christmas Movie but it should be now. That is my favorite movie of all time so far.:happy:

Alisha
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Hands down A CHRISTMAS STORY! "you'll shoot your eye out"
    If you haven't seen 4 Christmases, that is hilarious and one of my new favorites!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I have always loved White Christmas but I do like the Santa Claus movies especially the first one. Im sure there are alot more if I just go through my Directv LOL.

Connie
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    1. Nativity Story
    2. Miracle On 34th. Street (gotta be the origional with Maureen O'Hara and Natalie Wood)
    3. White Christmas
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    It's a Wonderful Life. I love that movie. :happy:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    A Christmas Story ( I even have a T Shirt!! ha ha!)

Elf .... (I was awarded a certificate of excellence for buddy's snowball fight lol) :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.