10 mintues and I feel amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Go to your local walmart and in the fitness section there are great 10 minute workouts. I do the 10 minute Pilates and love love love love love it. Its great because I'm a new mom and it is just long enough for me to say i did something without actually leaving my son for a long time. It comes with everything you need to do it and let me tell you.... it will make you feel amazing. Even the pilates for flexibility will seriously make you feel like a million bucks. And the girl on the tape is really awsome she tells you how to do the easier exercise and then make them more challenging instead of the other way around. It has 5 workouts of 10 minutes and they all rock!!! I give it two thumbs up because of how good it makes you feel!!!!And anyone can do it. Don't let your weight hold you back because it WILL work for you!!!!!!! Let me know if you try it and what you think.

Replies

• jenniferb
    Options
    Go to your local walmart and in the fitness section there are great 10 minute workouts. I do the 10 minute Pilates and love love love love love it. Its great because I'm a new mom and it is just long enough for me to say i did something without actually leaving my son for a long time. It comes with everything you need to do it and let me tell you.... it will make you feel amazing. Even the pilates for flexibility will seriously make you feel like a million bucks. And the girl on the tape is really awsome she tells you how to do the easier exercise and then make them more challenging instead of the other way around. It has 5 workouts of 10 minutes and they all rock!!! I give it two thumbs up because of how good it makes you feel!!!!And anyone can do it. Don't let your weight hold you back because it WILL work for you!!!!!!! Let me know if you try it and what you think.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ive seen those videos at our Walmart, back in the dept where all the weights and stuff are. I contemplated getting one, but I normally get my movies from Netflix to see if I like them first before I spend the money to buy them....may have to check those out though:wink: