Question of the Day- Day 32!!!

:heart: Question of the Day- Day 32!!!:heart:

What's your relationship status? (single, engaged, married, divorced)

**Me- Engaged but who the heck knows when we will ever get married. We keep saying we are going to wait until we have money so we can have the wedding that we want but it always seems like something comes up money wise so we aren't able to save for it. We have been engaged since November of 2008! I guess maybe one day.........:ohwell:

Replies

• BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    MARRIED.....my husband and I are both using mfp! Makes it easier when you have a buddy to do it with! Especially if you live with that person!!!! : ) : )
  • Engaged for now but will be married next week!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member

**Me- Engaged but who the heck knows when we will ever get married. We keep saying we are going to wait until we have money so we can have the wedding that we want but it always seems like something comes up money wise so we aren't able to save for it. We have been engaged since November of 2008! I guess maybe one day.........:ohwell:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Married-As you can see from my ticker, our one year anniversary is coming up in October. I cannot believe it's going on a year already. I cannot wait, I'll be done with grad school just a few weeks before, and we're going to get all dressed up, go to the symphony and then to a nice dinner.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Single! :):(
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Married <3
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    In a relationship for the last two years and counting...
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Single! :):(

Haha agreed.
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    I'm divorced, would like to get married again one day, but just have not met the right one. I guess I have to kiss a couple of frogs to get to my prince!!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    married, we just celebrated our 2 year the begining of this month!
  • Jeniz01
    Jeniz01 Posts: 4
    Newly Single :)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    Married for 6+ years now (wow I'm getting old)
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member

oops...I am very married..27 yrs !!!! and just helped my oldest daughter with a beautiful wedding..on a budget...you might not need as much as you think!! Davids Bridal has some beautiful gowns($350), she was wed outside on a lake, in a small town and we hosted the reception there..$200 !!! We had college students do the picts and family did the food !!!
    Prayers are with you !!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Married for 20 + years now:love::love: :heart: :heart:
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Newly single and friggin happy about it!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Separated for over 18 months now, I guess I should file for divorce!! hee hee, So I am single and dating a new guy after a 12 year relationship with my ex, it is kind of weird and scary, but exciting too!!!
  • yesterday was my 13 wedding anniversary. My husband likes to say it feels like 5 min... under water :)
  • Single! Nice to have the freedom to strut my stuff, flirt guilt free and act like a bombshell!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Single! Nice to have the freedom to strut my stuff, flirt guilt free and act like a bombshell!

^this! single and wouldn't have it any other way right now. :D
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    happily married for 6 yrs. I found my dream guy.