any one else snowed in?

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Well technically I could leave...but a Florida girl in a Kansas winter is just not having it!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Well technically I could leave...but a Florida girl in a Kansas winter is just not having it!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I wish I was snowed in......dang VA weather....It can't make up it's mind what it wants to do. yesterday it was 73, today....in the low 40's
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Well it's snowing....but this is Idaho...it takes more then a little snow to stop us.
    I will tell you...driving 45 minutes to teach today on totally snow covered roads.... did not make a happy camper of me. :grumble:

Seriously.... they should just cancel school the rest of the week.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Nope, it rained here yesterday, but that's as bad as it gets.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Nope, no snow here.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    not technically but its a whopping 4 degrees outside with a windchill of -20 here in MN... so i'm staying in if at all possible!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :glasses: I was snowed in in Zachary, Louisiana last Thursday. It was pretty cool. It NEVER snows here. BTW: how do you get the mile ticker on your page? I looked for it yesterday. I walk and run a pretty good bit; so I would like to keep track of it. Thanks.
  • amccarville
    Options
    of course we have snow.......this is IOWA! supposed to get 4-6in. today then again Thur., Fri., and Sat. gotta love it.....not
    just went out to shovel and it is 0 degrees with a wind chill of -14 ya didnt last long out there.....no point now anyway not supposed to stop snowing until midnight!:huh:
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    nope.... good ol' central California...
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Not for real...

BUT I DID HAVE A SNOW DAY TODAY!!! My 2nd graders are going to be silly tomorrow!

There's more ice and freezing rain in the forecast for KY tonight, too, so MAYBE I'll get out tomorrow, too! :smile:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    No snow for me here in Michigan, but I think it's because it's too freakin' cold! :grumble: It was 12 degrees out this morning when I left for work. :sad:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Not enough snow to slow things down here. But it's just too cold to be out too long. Yesterday was -9 out.
  • kammiller
    Options
    It is snowing here in ohio we are suppose to get 4 inches, I do not mind snow I do not like the cold it was 4 degrees yesterday. That means no recess outside
  • KBagwell
    Options
    Man, I wish it would snow here in GA! It was near 80 today!!! :frown:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm snowed in and about 1000 cals over for today because I couldn't get to the gym. Took an hour to get home! I guess I could've gone, but I wanted to drink wine and dine with my hubby. I am a teacher and I absolutely LOVE snow days although I don't think 5 inches will do it around here. :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • GuitarJohn
    GuitarJohn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just got in. 7 hours to drive from CT (where I was on business) to PA (Where I live). Normally takes about 5.5 hours. Rough night. Lots of people forget that four-wheel drive means nothing when you have to stop and you suddenly find out what "driving too fast for conditions" REALLY means. :noway:

YIKES!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm not "snowed in" per say, but we got about 4-5" overnight & that means I'm not going anywhere (not that I go too many places to begin with, but still :bigsmile: ) Now, to gear up for the ice that's headed our way Friday! Booooooo!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    who me?angelic012.gif
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Well, we've had snow every day since the middle of November. It was waist deep in our yard, but then a couple of days ago, yhr yrps hit 40's, just for one day. So now it's back to over the ankle deep.... and still snowing, lol!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Well, we've had snow every day since the middle of November. It was waist deep in our yard, but then a couple of days ago, yhr yrps hit 40's, just for one day. So now it's back to over the ankle deep.... and still snowing, lol!

Glad it's you and not me. We live so far out in the country on dirt roads, that we might be stuck for days.
This discussion has been closed.