You know you've lost weight when....

Options

Replies

• iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when...you start getting stuff for free and people are just generally nicer to you.

So true!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I love to give myself a manicure now that it doesn't hurt to reach them!
    Looking forward to being small enough for my DH to give me a piggy back ride:smile:
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You notice "those looks" and flirty smiles from the same type of girls that used to avert there eyes when every you made eye contact.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    The bra you're wearing shows a bittttttt too much when you lean forward because of how loose it is. :grumble:
  • Semperfione
    Options
    OM Gosh, I think all of the posts here are what we all can say yep thats me. But dreaming ... wow that takes dedication to losing the weight...I really hope it does not come true, but if it does, your plan is perfect....we will all laught ourselves to death I am sure.
  • Semperfione
    Options
    OM Gosh, I think all of the posts here are what we all can say yep thats me. But dreaming ... wow that takes dedication to losing the weight...I really hope it does not come true, but if it does, your plan is perfect....we will all laught ourselves to death I am sure.
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    when your house clothes starts falling off you. I have to roll up my pants now.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    When someone makes a comment about you not ironing your shirt when the reality is your tummy isn't keeping it out and uncreased any more....lol
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Here're a few more..

- When your relatives start getting worried that you're "losing too much." Really? I'm still chubby! I'm no where near being gaunt.
    - When clothes you wore as a kid actually fits
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    When you walk by a full length mirror and think "who is that person?" because you don't recognize yourself!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Can't wait until I reach this point!
    WTG everyone.:drinker:
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    It's funny that you posted this topic with that comment first because all last night I dreamed that my undies were falling off! I've noticed them getting very loose and apparently it is worrying me! In my dreams I was in public wearing skirts and kept losing them. I think if that happened in real life I'd have to just discreetly slip out of them and go commando until I got some new undies. lol

LOL..This happened to me...thank God I was only at my grandma's house, but it was still embarassing....she gave me a saftey pin...:blushing:
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    when u can paint your toe nails without wanting to passout after doing one nail and when playtime in the bedroom is much more fun cause you can do more positions :tongue:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    The rash between my legs from rubbing is starting to fade...
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    when the little buddy begins to peak more often?
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    The rash between my legs from rubbing is starting to fade...

YES!!! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy lol
  • h82bfat
    h82bfat Posts: 77
    Options
    About 15 years ago was the last time I made a real run at loosing weight. I don't recall the specifics I ended up dropping 50+ lbs. At that time I was very concerned about wearing quality clothes but didn't have a lot of cash. (Not much has changed, but now I know about Goodwill.) So, I didn't want to buy anything of "intermediate-size". As the weeks and months go by, my pants went from a little snug to just right to a little loose...and I kept loosing. I did buy a smaller belt and the waste of the pants started to bunch up as the pants got looser and looser. Even my shirts felt huge. I finally achieved my goal and went shopping for pants that were 10" smaller.

I'm on my way into work and walking behind a coworker. As she enters the room she announces, "Hey everyone, I just bought a brand new car!!!" I follow her through the door and hear them discounting her, "Cool, but Chris finally bought clothes that fit!" I was so not trying to steal her thunder.
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Last week I walked right out of my favorite shorts! And in the process almost hit the floor when I tripped over them!
  • dkimbriel
    dkimbriel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you reach back for your butt and it's a few inches higher than it used to be.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Lost my pants doing cardio once. Learned drawstrings are mega-important from here on out!