determination

Options
:ohwell: I am new to this I usually diet on my own. I lost 100 pounds and now I have gained 80 of it back which sucks. I joined to get support so when I want to eat something I can get on here and SOMEBODY PLEASE will talk me out of it! by the way my name is kathleen

Replies

• kammiller
    Options
    :ohwell: I am new to this I usually diet on my own. I lost 100 pounds and now I have gained 80 of it back which sucks. I joined to get support so when I want to eat something I can get on here and SOMEBODY PLEASE will talk me out of it! by the way my name is kathleen
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

So, I'm curious- how did you lose the original 100, and why did you gain back the 80?
  • kammiller
    Options
    I fist lost the 100 through exercise lots of water and ephedrine. It seems like everyone was saying I looked to thin and I needed to eat so loving food I started to eat and basically did not control myself . My life was stressful also I went through a divorce and have recently remarried and have many new step children. plus 5 boys at home! But seriously I have gotten out of control and need to get some self control back in my life.
  • letiamae
    Options
    Well you have recommitted yourself and that is what matters! Taking care of your body is a lifelong journey and you are headed in a new and healthier direction. Congratulations! You can do it!