New to the site

Options
Hi all :-)
My name is Janet aka Cali. I joined this site about a week ago and I'm really liking it alot. A little over a year ago i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, I decided i didnt want to die from this horrific disease so that very day i completely changed my lifestyle. Since then i have lost 120 pounds and am looking to loose 25/30 more pounds and find this site to be really helpful.
i workout 4 days a week at a gym and am loosing about 4/6 pds a month and hopefully will be off all my meds within the next 3 months yay! :-) All in all I feel fabulous and i havent been this healthy in 25 years!

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! AMAZING! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! AMAZING! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Congratulations Cali!! You have acheived so much already. Keep us the great work. Please feel free to add me if you like. I started on this website about a week ago and I am loving it.
  • caligirl328
    Options
    Thank you! :-) Its a been a struggle at times, but i am bound and determinded to never going back to being that unhealthy person i was for so many years.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Great job Cali!!! I totally understand what your going through because i watched my mom do it. She became diabetic in her 30's and totally had to change her eating habits and lost a bit of weight, but nothing like you. I joined (again) last week also and am also looking to lose 25-30lbs, lol. Feel free to add me and keep up the great work!!!
  • caligirl328
    Options
    P.S. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)