Back again

Options
havent been back for awhile and got this email this morning from MyFitnessPal to remind me that I haven't tracked any food and exercise. I do not want to step on the scale, I like to measure myself by my clothes. Sigh, yes my jeans I'm wearing now are too tight. Today I start again and honestly I think is fun with that bar code scanner! One of the things that makes it sooo easy to keep track and don't even have to look up!
I go for small steps, I think am about 160 lbs and want to lose 10 lbs ( wish could do that in 2 weeks).
Today I get a new hair cut colour and cut so a perfect start to a new me! Please help, LOL!:wink:

Replies

• Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Have fun at the salon!!!
  • LeotaManners
    Options
    Keep moving and write down what you eat. That's what's hard for me. I can't remember to log everything that goes into my mouth. Also drink your water. Even though we drink other beverages, water is the best for losing weight. It contains no salt, artificial sweeteners and if we drink filtered water, it has no chemicals. Add a slice (don't squeeze) of citrus fruit for a touch of flavor.
    You can do this. Don't measure your success by others successes... and don't beat yourself up if you slip and fall... get up and get going again.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this, you don't have far to go. Maybe, once you get done at the salon it will make you feel good and want to tackle these last few pounds.... GOOD LUCK
  • cycle4fun
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you all soon to be skinny ones :-))! It feels good to be back and take control again. Don't really want the feeling 'going on a diet' but replacing bad for good food. Instead of the yummie peanut butter chocolate Haagen daz ice cream (never was an ice cream eater but hey dont put peanut butter in it!) I now have a slice of wheat bread with Nutella and pb. I tell you it is almost half the calories.
    Yes I got a new hair cut, new colour and it looks great! I worked out today and will slowly cut back my calorie intake or at least replace the junk food for healtier choices. Thanks all of you, lets keep up all the great work! And throw in all tips and advice, everyone needs it!